Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I just heard a damp squib in the distance.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I just saw a blanknews post right here.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

I just saw a blanknews post right here.

I didn’t, its not blank here.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 19:42:46 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I just saw a blanknews post right here.

I didn˘t, its not blank here.

Auto-contradicting senile PEST! Swallow your Nembutal finally, you sick
idiot!

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 07:51:10 -0000, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\)"
wrote:

I just saw a blanknews post right here.
Brian

Yup, same here, Brian.
--

"We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed. And should European statesmen address us with the question, 'Will you join us in this undertaking?' we should reply, “Nay Sir, for we are an island race and we dwell among our own.”

- Winston Spencer Churchill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I just saw a blanknews post right here.
Brian

Yup, same here, Brian.

Except, Brian has an excuse, you don't (well you do, you are a Left
Brainer so have to have everything signposted for you).

All that needed to be said was in the header.

The 'damp squib' was the lack of any major celebration by the fanatic
Brexiteers as many may have realised that there is nothing (yet, if
ever) to celebrate.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Graham. wrote:

T i m wrote:

The 'damp squib' was the lack of any major celebration by the fanatic
Brexiteers as many may have realised that there is nothing (yet, if
ever) to celebrate.

Precisely.

So you'd prefer people to celebrate prematurely, just so you could take
the ****?

Anyway sounds like the EU are about to start being dicks (excluding
Gibraltar from any deal unless its status is "agreed" with Madrid) and I
heard on the radio that Barnier has changed his mind on allowing a
Canada style deal (but can't find any reference to that anywhere, so
guess we have to wait until Monday)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 19:07:51 +0000, Andy Burns
wrote:

Graham. wrote:

T i m wrote:

The 'damp squib' was the lack of any major celebration by the fanatic
Brexiteers as many may have realised that there is nothing (yet, if
ever) to celebrate.

Precisely.

So you'd prefer people to celebrate prematurely, just so you could take
the ****?

sigh

No, it was the hype from those saying they would celebrate that Graham
was eluding to, a non event, the millennium bug .. a 'damp squib',
*last night*.

That said, we (those who didn't vote to leave because we couldn't see
a good reason to) wouldn't consider it appropriate to celebrate in 11
months time either, even if we were going along with the whole scam
because it could well be like Turkeys cheering Christmas.

Had Leave lost, it would make more sense for the majority, who didn't
vote for it to celebrate a failed attempt to ruin the lives of
millions of people (for no tangible reason put across by a fanatic
Brexiteer so far), in the same way some celebrate a failed attempt to
blow up the houses of parliament.

Anyway sounds like the EU are about to start being dicks (excluding
Gibraltar from any deal unless its status is "agreed" with Madrid) and I
heard on the radio that Barnier has changed his mind on allowing a
Canada style deal (but can't find any reference to that anywhere, so
guess we have to wait until Monday)

Ah, so the EU (that have done nothing in all this) are 'being dicks'
by being seen (by some) to be going back on their promises but our own
government are perfectly decent people when doing exactly the same?

Is that what's meant by 'Sovereign'?

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Anyway sounds like the EU are about to start being dicks (excluding
Gibraltar from any deal unless its status is "agreed" with Madrid) and I
heard on the radio that Barnier has changed his mind on allowing a
Canada style deal (but can't find any reference to that anywhere, so
guess we have to wait until Monday)

Is it any surprise that we won't get everything our way, as the leave
campaign said we would? 'They need us more than we need them'? Just
another lie exposed for what it is.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

sounds like the EU are about to start being dicks (excluding
Gibraltar from any deal unless its status is "agreed" with Madrid)

Is it any surprise

What in the withdrawal agreement or political declaration mentioned
ripping up the Treaties of Utrecht/Paris/Versailles?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Anyway sounds like the EU are about to start being dicks (excluding
Gibraltar from any deal unless its status is "agreed" with Madrid) and I
heard on the radio that Barnier has changed his mind on allowing a
Canada style deal (but can't find any reference to that anywhere, so
guess we have to wait until Monday)

There's nothing to fear from NO deal at all. In fact, that is my
personal, preferred option. Then the world will see with perfect
clarity which side comes out best.

--

"We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed. And should European statesmen address us with the question, 'Will you join us in this undertaking?' we should reply, “Nay Sir, for we are an island race and we dwell among our own.”

- Winston Spencer Churchill

Is the Greek crisis going to turn out to be a damp squib? Col. Edmund J. Burke[_4_] Home Repair 1 June 29th 15 08:59 PM
Never heard in 50 years, heard a day later. micky Home Repair 4 June 23rd 15 08:57 PM
Hurricane Bertha a damp squib? The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 19 August 12th 14 12:48 PM
Damp - "Damp Meters" Ed_Zep UK diy 4 December 21st 06 09:02 AM
Damp treatment for *severe* penetrating damp [email protected] UK diy 17 April 6th 06 12:28 PM