Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 05:25:52 +1100, Ray, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

05:25??? LOL Did you sleep in today? Are you sick or what, you clinically
insane senile pest?

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fog lights MOT

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0e70oxtewdg98l@glass...
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 19:17:40 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0e7ze7uvwdg98l@glass...
On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 18:25:52 -0000, Ray wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
charles wrote:
In article op.0e54u5h9wdg98l@glass,
Commander Kinsey wrote:

Impossible, rain doesn't block vision.

it can if it's heavy enough.

I doubt he's old enough to drive

He does in fact hoon around and has done for years.

Correct.

Or perhaps too old to remember?

Thats not due to his age, its due to the drug abuse

********. Huge amounts of alcohol and the occasional marijuana. So
pretty similar to you.

Nothing like me. I'm not actually stupid enough to consume
huge amounts of alcohol

You have stated how much you brew at home on many occasions.

And that never amounted to huge amounts of alcohol
consumed each day. Just 750ml of beer in fact.

or any marijuana or other illegal drugs.

Being illegal doesn't make it worse.

Never said it did.

Alcohol is way more damaging.

Thats bull**** too with the amount of it I drink

marijuana is much worse with lung
cancer and schizophrenia alone.

I dont even bother with caffeine anymore and have
never been stupid enough to bother with nicotine either.

Caffeine a drug, right....

Corse it is. Just happens to be a legal one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote:

Impossible, rain doesn't block vision.

it can if it's heavy enough.

I doubt he's old enough to drive

He does in fact hoon around and has done for years.

Correct.

Or perhaps too old to remember?

Thats not due to his age, its due to the drug abuse

********. Huge amounts of alcohol and the occasional marijuana. So
pretty similar to you.

Nothing like me. I'm not actually stupid enough to consume
huge amounts of alcohol

You have stated how much you brew at home on many occasions.

And that never amounted to huge amounts of alcohol
consumed each day. Just 750ml of beer in fact.

Then why bother brewing your own for such a tiny amount?

or any marijuana or other illegal drugs.

Being illegal doesn't make it worse.

Never said it did.

Then why did you use the word illegal?

Alcohol is way more damaging.

Thats bull**** too with the amount of it I drink

marijuana is much worse with lung
cancer and schizophrenia alone.

It actually reduces cancer.

I dont even bother with caffeine anymore and have
never been stupid enough to bother with nicotine either.

Caffeine a drug, right....

Corse it is. Just happens to be a legal one.

It has **** all effect, otherwise there would be coffee-driving laws.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

newsp.0e76i5whwdg98l@glass...

Commander Kinsey wrote:

Impossible, rain doesn't block vision.

it can if it's heavy enough.

I doubt he's old enough to drive

He does in fact hoon around and has done for years.

Correct.

Or perhaps too old to remember?

Thats not due to his age, its due to the drug abuse

********. Huge amounts of alcohol and the occasional marijuana. So
pretty similar to you.

Nothing like me. I'm not actually stupid enough to consume
huge amounts of alcohol

You have stated how much you brew at home on many occasions.

And that never amounted to huge amounts of alcohol
consumed each day. Just 750ml of beer in fact.

Then why bother brewing your own

Because it leave the commercial **** for dead

for such a tiny amount?

It isnt a tiny amount.

or any marijuana or other illegal drugs.

Being illegal doesn't make it worse.

Never said it did.

Then why did you use the word illegal?

Because it is.

Bull**** it does.

I dont even bother with caffeine anymore and have
never been stupid enough to bother with nicotine either.

Caffeine a drug, right....

Corse it is. Just happens to be a legal one.

It has **** all effect,

If that was true no one would bother with it.

otherwise there would be coffee-driving laws.

It doesnt affect your ability to drive except when
you are sleepy in which case it improves it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/01/2020 23:20:24, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 20:31:38 -0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 28/01/2020 20:12:53, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 22:39:38 -0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 27/01/2020 20:06:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:59:58 -0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 27/01/2020 19:48:47, bert wrote:
In article op.0e12ges3wdg98l@glass, Commander Kinsey
writes
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:04:17 -0000, Jim GM4DHJ ...
wrote:

Is it OK for rear fog lights to go off when the ignition is turned
off?....

Who cares?* I never ever use mine.* They look like brake
lights.* So
when you brake, the person behind doesn't know and slams into
you.* A
very dangerous invention.* Tail lights are enough for the following
car to see you.* If they aren't, they're driving too fast for the
conditions and it's their problem.
*
Which bit of "fog" do you not understand?

P Hucker understands very little.

Next he'll be saying he can always stop in less than 2 seconds.

How old is your car that it takes that long?* That rule was made
before
disk brakes and ABS were invented.

Show us how you work out you can stop and all UK legal speeds in less
than 2 seconds?

I said you can't.

Top Gear proved them wrong.

Proved you wrong?

You're the idiot who says he can always stop in less than 2 seconds.

Top Gear never said they can stop in 2 seconds from all legals speeds.
If they did then do provide details of the episode.

They proved the stopping distance is half what the highway code says.

Is that less than 2 seconds?

Who was the idiot who said, "If you need 2 seconds to stop, please
surrender your license".

Have you given up yours?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 10:49:05 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two sick assholes' lastet troll****

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert! LOL

On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 00:39:45 +0000, Fredxx, the brain dead troll-feeding
senile idiot, babbled again:

They proved the stopping distance is half what the highway code says.

Is that less than 2 seconds?

Who was the idiot who said, "If you need 2 seconds to stop, please
surrender your license".

Have you given up yours?

YOU obviously have given up the last remnants of your brain, thanks to the
retarded troll's effective trolling, you troll-feeding senile idiot! LOL

Christmas Lights Los Angeles 310-925-1720 christmaslightinginstall.blogs… — Christmas Lights Los Angeles 310-925-1720 We sale christmas lights and install them for you, house lights, holiday lights, trees lights, christmas lights Now You Know Home Repair 0 November 24th 08 08:02 PM
Lights Lights Christmas Lights Installation Los Angeles, BeverlyHills, Santa Monica, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Calabasas, Agoura HillsThousand Oaks Holiday Lights Installation 1-310-925-1720 Now You Know Home Repair 0 November 15th 08 03:25 AM
Survey: main beam AND fog lights in your area ? Father Kylesmas UK diy 2 December 23rd 06 07:58 PM
Lights in fog Alan Holmes UK diy 1 November 29th 05 12:47 AM
Lights in fog Alan Holmes UK diy 0 November 26th 05 03:41 PM