DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Astonishing craftsmanship (Again) (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/643799-astonishing-craftsmanship-again.html)

harry January 22nd 20 05:41 PM

Astonishing craftsmanship (Again)

Found the same thing on Youtube
Different man doing the same thing in the same factory by the looks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xf1Qwj7X_w

Not quite as good as original posting.

Andy Burns[_13_] January 22nd 20 05:56 PM

harry wrote:

Found the same thing on Youtube
Different man doing the same thing in the same factory by the looks.

It's a glass museum that has visiting artists, I have watched one or two
videos direct from them, not via some content aggregator

https://www.youtube.com/user/museumofglass/videos

harry January 23rd 20 07:03 AM

On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 17:56:47 UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
harry wrote:

Found the same thing on Youtube
Different man doing the same thing in the same factory by the looks.

It's a glass museum that has visiting artists, I have watched one or two
videos direct from them, not via some content aggregator

https://www.youtube.com/user/museumofglass/videos

Found thew orginal one I posted, even better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFloPi7oA_c&app=desktop