Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default cornish pasties????

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-GENUI...53.m1438.l2649
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 16/01/2020 20:26, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 19:36:53 +0000, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-GENUI...53.m1438.l2649

I fail to see the relevance to Cornish pasties, but wouldn't it be
simpler, rather than jetting off to the Med, getting a deep tan (and
probably skin cancer), and then using that soap to get white again, to
spend ones holidays in a darkened room slowly turning pale and wan? At
the same time you be saving the planet by not flying, thereby reducing
carbon emissions; Greta and Sir David would approve!

Or visit Scotland.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-GENUI...53.m1438.l2649

I fail to see the relevance to Cornish pasties,

It's a play on words, pasty looking people, stupid.

but wouldn't it be
simpler, rather than jetting off to the Med, getting a deep tan (and
probably skin cancer), and then using that soap to get white again, to
spend ones holidays in a darkened room slowly turning pale and wan? At
the same time you be saving the planet by not flying, thereby reducing
carbon emissions; Greta and Sir David would approve!

Perhaps they should resurrect the old Pears advert -
https://thefutureisvisual.files.word...ile-com-1.jpeg

--

Chris

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 16 January 2020 21:06:13 UTC, ARW wrote:
Or visit Scotland.

And we can now get Greggs home delivery from Justeat :-)

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 08:06 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for almost FOUR HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 08:06:37 +1100, Ray, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

No sleep AT ALL for you this night again, senile asshole? After all,
trolling is ALL you got in your senile life, eh, senile Rodent? LOL

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It's a play on words, pasty looking people, stupid.

you all missed it then....thought you all would be more observant,,,,,,,
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I fail to see the relevance to Cornish pasties,

so I see......
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Maybe some kind of explanation for a hugelink about soap might have been in
order?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-GENUI...53.m1438.l2649

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Maybe some kind of explanation for a hugelink about soap might have been in
order?
Brian

OK they, not you should look at the !00% genuine "guarantee" where it
says PROTECTED CORNISH PASTIES HERE...thieving Bankok *******s.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/01/2020 11:37, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Maybe some kind of explanation for a hugelink about soap might have
been in
order?
Â* Brian

OK they, not you should look at the !00% genuine "guarantee" where it
says PROTECTED CORNISH PASTIES HERE...thieving Bankok *******s.....

wish I hadnt bothered torn face bunch of sods that you are...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Chris Hogg, Susan wrote:
This is the most offensive racist advert I have ever seen - horrific. I hope,
Chris, you will think carefully before lightly posting such a horrible image.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1403329-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 02/02/2020 16:44, Susan wrote:
replying to Chris Hogg, Susan wrote:
This is the most offensive racist advert I have ever seen - horrific. I
hope,
Chris, you will think carefully before lightly posting such a horrible
image.

Run along and get the washing up done.

--
Adam