DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   merry xmas from ward 623 qe brum. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/642989-merry-xmas-ward-623-qe-brum.html)

dennis@home[_6_] December 25th 19 01:28 PM

merry xmas from ward 623 qe brum.

John Rumm December 25th 19 11:25 PM

merry xmas from ward 623 qe brum.

On 25/12/2019 13:28, dennis@home wrote:

Is this a planned stay, or more sinister?

--
Cheers,

John.

dennis@home[_6_] December 26th 19 10:28 AM

On 25/12/2019 23:25, John Rumm wrote:
On 25/12/2019 13:28, dennis@home wrote:

Is this a planned stay, or more sinister?

It was a planned two day stay 17th Dec to drain some fluid from my belly.

They fitted the drain in the afternoon and it was draining slowly.

Then I rolled over in bed on tue night and the drain was on the floor.

Wed morning back down to ultrasound to fit a new one and they said there
wern't any pockets of fluid big enough to fit a drain so I couldn't have
one.

Then someone said you BP is low 80/55 so they started to adjust my pills.

Stopping the BP tabs had no effect.
So they stopped the water tabs.
This caused my legs to swell but my BP did go up.
It also caused my sodium to drop to much so they started giving me some
water tabs back to try and get it to work.

I'm home now. 8-)

John Rumm December 26th 19 10:47 AM

On 26/12/2019 10:28, dennis@home wrote:
On 25/12/2019 23:25, John Rumm wrote:
On 25/12/2019 13:28, dennis@home wrote:

Is this a planned stay, or more sinister?

It was a planned two day stay 17th Dec to drain some fluid from my belly.

They fitted the drain in the afternoon and it was draining slowly.

Then I rolled over in bed on tue night and the drain was on the floor.

Wed morning back down to ultrasound to fit a new one and they said there
wern't any pockets of fluid big enough to fit a drain so I couldn't have
one.

Then someone said you BP is low 80/55 so they started to adjust my pills.

Stopping the BP tabs had no effect.
So they stopped the water tabs.
This caused my legs to swell but my BP did go up.
It also caused my sodium to drop to much so they started giving me some
water tabs back to try and get it to work.

I'm home now. 8-)

Well that probably does not rate as the most fun Christmas ever, but
glad to be home I am sure. So enjoy the rest of it!

--
Cheers,

John.

GB December 26th 19 11:24 AM

On 26/12/2019 10:47, John Rumm wrote:

Well that probably does not rate as the most fun Christmas ever, but
glad to be home I am sure. So enjoy the rest of it!

I hope things improve for 2020!

Graeme[_7_] December 26th 19 11:35 AM

merry xmas from ward 623 qe brum.

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

I'm home now. 8-)

Ouch! Not a lot of fun, but glad you're now home.

--
Graeme

Dave Plowman (News) December 26th 19 02:23 PM

merry xmas from ward 623 qe brum.

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
On 25/12/2019 23:25, John Rumm wrote:
On 25/12/2019 13:28, dennis@home wrote:

Is this a planned stay, or more sinister?

It was a planned two day stay 17th Dec to drain some fluid from my belly.

They fitted the drain in the afternoon and it was draining slowly.

Then I rolled over in bed on tue night and the drain was on the floor.

Wed morning back down to ultrasound to fit a new one and they said there
wern't any pockets of fluid big enough to fit a drain so I couldn't have
one.

Then someone said you BP is low 80/55 so they started to adjust my pills.

Stopping the BP tabs had no effect.
So they stopped the water tabs.
This caused my legs to swell but my BP did go up.
It also caused my sodium to drop to much so they started giving me some
water tabs back to try and get it to work.

I'm home now. 8-)

All the best for the New Year.

Had a house full of old crocks for Xmas. One came with 3 oxygen cylinders.
Another only eat a couple of roast potatoes and some pudding. Another has
fluid on one leg which seems to have defied the experts, but still
insisted on doing most of the cooking. And I'm the oldest by quite some
bit. ;-)

But plenty wine and beer got drunk, so that's something.

--
*If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

dennis@home[_6_] December 27th 19 10:06 AM

[...]

thanks I am enjoying whats left so far.
I intend to enjoy myself as much as possible. 8-)