Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adam's apprentices

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 08/12/2019 04:14, Bill Wright wrote:
On 07/12/2019 14:35, Richard wrote:
On 07/12/2019 12:46, Bill Wright wrote:
On 07/12/2019 09:43, wrote:
On Saturday, 7 December 2019 02:58:50 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
I'm old enough to remember Window Tax.

But you wuz too poor to 'ave windows :-)

Owain

We had the windows but not the glass.

Bill

Better than having the glass and no windows.

No because you could sell the glass and buy shoes.

Corbyns new window tax is really going to hurt some people.

Nope, because there is no chance that he will be the govt.

unfortunately,

there is

Dont believe it.

The issue is the possibility of tactical voting by some to avoid letting
Boris become PM.

There isnt even remotely enough tactical voting
to make up for the need for 100 more seats for a
Labour/LD coalition to do better than the Torys.

There is a strong campaign for that,

But it wont produce anything even remotely like the
100 MPs necessary to produce that result, you watch.

and there is some evidence that it is working.

Bull**** there is.

All it takes is for a few hundred people in a few tens of constituencies
to switch their vote tactically

It actually needs more than a hundred

and Corbyn gets to be PM as head of a multi-party coalition .

Taint gunna happen, if only because the LDs aint
gunna have a coalition with Trots and Marxists.

Now, were this just a case of people arguing "Boris is a horrible person,
he isn't fit to be PM, bla bla bla" then it doesn't have a hope of
working, because for the group of people who are being asked to switch
their vote, the alternate to Boris - getting Corbyn as PM, is worse.

And clearly not enough thought Boris was horrible
enough to stop him being Mayor, twice.

But it isn't that simple. There are millions of people in the county who
are so rabidly against Brexit that, for them, there is no alternative that
is worse than this. So a switch to voting tactically against Boris to
avoid it is not an impossibility.

Sure, but its not going be be enough to get 100 more MPs
elected so that a Labour/LD coalition is viable with a rabid
Trot/Marxist Labour party.

And FTAOD, such tactical voting does not show up in polling as the sample
size is too small

Yes but 100 MPs is a hell of a lot of MPs to get that way.

might be a very small chance, but there's still a chance

Nope, none, you watch. Bet Labour does very badly

I hope you are right

it is still far from certain

Dont by that with a Labour/LD coalition,

The real question is whether Boris ends up with an absolute majority,
a coalition or a minority govt. IMO there is a decent chance of a majority,
but it could well not be given that the leave remain split is so close.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 19:56:48 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

It's ALL none of yours, you cretinous trolling senile pest from Oz!

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 20:15:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more of the trolling senile asshole's troll****

Get the **** out of humans-only ngs, you filthy senile trolling idiot from
Oz!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Fredxx" wrote in message

On 07/12/2019 09:43, wrote:
On Saturday, 7 December 2019 02:58:50 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
I'm old enough to remember Window Tax.

But you wuz too poor to 'ave windows :-)

Owain

We had the windows but not the glass.

Bill

Better than having the glass and no windows.

No because you could sell the glass and buy shoes.

Corbyns new window tax is really going to hurt some people.

Nope, because there is no chance that he will be the govt.

There is every chance there will be a Labour Liberal SNP alliance.

BULL****.

The seat predictions dont see any possibility of that
happening, nowhere near enough seats for that. They
fail by more than 100 seats to get that result.

Even the polling estimates that have best outcomes for the Tories only
predict 60 seat majority

What matters is the number of Tory seats compared with Labour + LD
and the fact that there is no way there is going to be any LD/Trot/Marxist
coalition given that Corbyn has made it very clear that there wont be
another referendum immediately.

(which means that only 30 seats have to vote the other way for them to
lose it.)

Wrong,becaause most of the seats the LD gets will be coming from Labour.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim... wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
On 08/12/2019 14:30, ARW wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I remember having an apprentice, he was 21. We were hanging fire
extinguishers on the walls in a very posh accountants office. I
asked him if he knew how to use a drill and a screwdriver. He
said yes. I left him to it. The next day I had to go back as
what he had done had fallen off the walls. He made me look like
a right ****.

Fixing something heavy to a wall is not something I'd leave to
anyone, unless I was certain they knew how to do such a job.

A fire extinguisher is not exactly heavy.

That applies to all of them?

Mine weighs 13kg.

13kg isn't what I'd class as excessively heavy. But then, it's our
Dave.

it's heavy enough to need secure wall fixings

tim

6ltr AFFF, about 8kg. This plonker had my fixing tool box with red
rawplugs/brown rawplugs/plasterboard fittings and different sizes of screws.
Very well organised. He drilled the holes, shoved a plug in there and used
a maybe 2 inch screw!!. Nobody had ever showed me how to do this, it just
was not all that difficult. The big cheese in the very posh accountants was
okay about it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Richard wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I remember having an apprentice, he was 21. We were hanging fire
extinguishers on the walls in a very posh accountants office. I
asked him if he knew how to use a drill and a screwdriver. He
said yes. I left him to it. The next day I had to go back as what
he had done had fallen off the walls. He made me look like a
right ****.

Fixing something heavy to a wall is not something I'd leave to
anyone, unless I was certain they knew how to do such a job.

A fire extinguisher is not exactly heavy.

That applies to all of them?

Any extinguisher that weighs too much for a person to lift is pretty
useless.

Things seem have changed. Seems that a "modern" 3ltr extinguisher now has
the same fire rating as a 9ltr extinguisher. Personally I think that is a
load of ********, but I'm retired and don't really care anymore.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
On 08/12/2019 14:30, ARW wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I remember having an apprentice, he was 21. We were hanging fire
extinguishers on the walls in a very posh accountants office. I asked
him if he knew how to use a drill and a screwdriver. He said yes. I
left him to it. The next day I had to go back as what he had done had
fallen off the walls. He made me look like a right ****.

Fixing something heavy to a wall is not something I'd leave to anyone,
unless I was certain they knew how to do such a job.

A fire extinguisher is not exactly heavy.

That applies to all of them?

Mine weighs 13kg.

13kg isn't what I'd class as excessively heavy. But then, it's our Dave.

Which says you have zero experience fixing things to walls properly. With
anything which is removed/replaced, there's more to the fixing than just
the static weight.

--
*Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article , tim...
wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message
In article , Richard
****.

Fixing something heavy to a wall is not something I'd leave to
anyone, unless I was certain they knew how to do such a job.

A fire extinguisher is not exactly heavy.

That applies to all of them?

Mine weighs 13kg.

13kg isn't what I'd class as excessively heavy. But then, it's our Dave.

it's heavy enough to need secure wall fixings

Particulary if it's a plasterboard wall

Quite. But then so many who post here know nothing about DIY or indeed
life in practice. ;-)

--
*Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
On 08/12/2019 14:30, ARW wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I remember having an apprentice, he was 21. We were hanging fire
extinguishers on the walls in a very posh accountants office. I asked
him if he knew how to use a drill and a screwdriver. He said yes. I
left him to it. The next day I had to go back as what he had done had
fallen off the walls. He made me look like a right ****.

Fixing something heavy to a wall is not something I'd leave to anyone,
unless I was certain they knew how to do such a job.

A fire extinguisher is not exactly heavy.

That applies to all of them?

Mine weighs 13kg.

13kg isn't what I'd class as excessively heavy. But then, it's our Dave.

Which says you have zero experience fixing things to walls properly. With
anything which is removed/replaced, there's more to the fixing than just
the static weight.

Oh dear.
Your "I know everything everyone else is thinking and doing" module is
malfunctioning again. Perhaps it's solar powered and requires your head
to be out of your arse occasionally?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
A fire extinguisher is not exactly heavy.

That applies to all of them?

Mine weighs 13kg.

13kg isn't what I'd class as excessively heavy. But then, it's our Dave.

Which says you have zero experience fixing things to walls properly. With
anything which is removed/replaced, there's more to the fixing than just
the static weight.

Oh dear.
Your "I know everything everyone else is thinking and doing" module is
malfunctioning again. Perhaps it's solar powered and requires your head
to be out of your arse occasionally?

And perhaps you'd find out exactly how much that extinguisher weighed
before attempting to fix it to the wall with your usual blu tack.

--
*With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
A fire extinguisher is not exactly heavy.

That applies to all of them?

Mine weighs 13kg.

13kg isn't what I'd class as excessively heavy. But then, it's our Dave.

Which says you have zero experience fixing things to walls properly. With
anything which is removed/replaced, there's more to the fixing than just
the static weight.

Oh dear.
Your "I know everything everyone else is thinking and doing" module is
malfunctioning again. Perhaps it's solar powered and requires your head
to be out of your arse occasionally?

And perhaps you'd find out exactly how much that extinguisher weighed
before attempting to fix it to the wall with your usual blu tack.

*I* certainly would.
YMMV
The post was about a person who did the job wrong when attempting to
install an extinguisher in an office. I had assumed that the job would
have been properly risk assessed and the selection of extinguisher was
appropriate for those who may have need to use it. I would also expect
the know all in charge of the inappropriately trained individual to be
aware of the limitations of his abilities.
FFS Dave, *you're* the one who always blames the management. Get a grip,
boy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 06:49:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Nope, you have forgotten that most of the seats
that will change will be from, Labour to the LD,

You have forgotten that it's all NONE OF YOURS, you clinically insane,
senile trolling asshole from Australia!

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates
your particular prowess at it every day."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

On 07/12/2019 09:43, wrote:
On Saturday, 7 December 2019 02:58:50 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
I'm old enough to remember Window Tax.

But you wuz too poor to 'ave windows :-)

Owain

We had the windows but not the glass.

Bill

Better than having the glass and no windows.

No because you could sell the glass and buy shoes.

Corbyns new window tax is really going to hurt some people.

Nope, because there is no chance that he will be the govt.

unfortunately,

there is

Dont believe it.

The issue is the possibility of tactical voting by some to avoid letting
Boris become PM.

There isnt even remotely enough tactical voting
to make up for the need for 100 more seats for a
Labour/LD coalition to do better than the Torys.

it's not 100

It is with the number of seats a Labour/LD coalition
needs to have more seats than the Torys.

30 would do it

Nope, because most of the seats that change
would be from Labour to the LD and so wouldnt
affect the total for a Labour/LD coalition.

(you've forgotten the SDP)

Nope, you have forgotten that most of the seats
that will change will be from, Labour to the LD,

Thats not anything like possible by tactical voting
given that so few are into tactical voting.

There is never going to be a coalition between
a rabid Trot/Marxist Labour and the LD,

Yours is just wishful thinking, northing like reality.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/12/2019 06:46, Richard wrote:
On 08/12/2019 23:21, Steve Walker wrote:
On 08/12/2019 18:02, Richard wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Richard wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â* Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I remember having an apprentice, he was 21. We were hanging fire
extinguishers on the walls in a very posh accountants office. I
asked
him if he knew how to use a drill and a screwdriver. He said yes. I
left him to it. The next day I had to go back as what he had done
had
fallen off the walls. He made me look like a right ****.

Fixing something heavy to a wall is not something I'd leave to
anyone,
unless I was certain they knew how to do such a job.

A fire extinguisher is not exactly heavy.

That applies to all of them?

Any extinguisher that weighs too much for a person to lift is pretty
useless.

I have seen in films, larger ones on trolleys, that can be moved to
where needed, but not carried.

I'm guessing that they aren't wall mounted prior to being manhandled
onto the trolley.

Not wall mounted and not manhandled. I was thinking of old B&W films
with wartime aerodromes and the like. After I'd posted, I remembered
that I'd also seen similar at a company I used to work for in the '90s -
for when they were welding with portable sets in areas with a lot of oil
around.

A quick google brought up a current version https://tinyurl.com/wa2gpu3

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Â*Â*Â* Richard wrote:
[...]

Ah. That wasn't the mental image I had from your post.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
And perhaps you'd find out exactly how much that extinguisher weighed
before attempting to fix it to the wall with your usual blu tack.

*I* certainly would.
YMMV
The post was about a person who did the job wrong when attempting to
install an extinguisher in an office. I had assumed that the job would
have been properly risk assessed

Like I said. One who know nothing about DIY.

--
*I have my own little world - but it's OK...they know me here*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
And perhaps you'd find out exactly how much that extinguisher weighed
before attempting to fix it to the wall with your usual blu tack.

*I* certainly would.
YMMV
The post was about a person who did the job wrong when attempting to
install an extinguisher in an office. I had assumed that the job would
have been properly risk assessed

Like I said. One who know nothing about DIY.

So in your world, someone tasked with installing fire extinguishers in a
professional role is simply doing DIY?
Explains a lot about you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
And perhaps you'd find out exactly how much that extinguisher weighed
before attempting to fix it to the wall with your usual blu tack.

*I* certainly would.
YMMV
The post was about a person who did the job wrong when attempting to
install an extinguisher in an office. I had assumed that the job would
have been properly risk assessed

Like I said. One who know nothing about DIY.

So in your world, someone tasked with installing fire extinguishers in a
professional role is simply doing DIY?
Explains a lot about you.

And anyone with any experience at all about fixing things to a wall
wouldn't need a risk assessment to know what would be satisfactory or not.
As I said, you are obviously totally lacking that.

--
*Two wrongs are only the beginning *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
And perhaps you'd find out exactly how much that extinguisher weighed
before attempting to fix it to the wall with your usual blu tack.

*I* certainly would.
YMMV
The post was about a person who did the job wrong when attempting to
install an extinguisher in an office. I had assumed that the job would
have been properly risk assessed

Like I said. One who know nothing about DIY.

So in your world, someone tasked with installing fire extinguishers in a
professional role is simply doing DIY?
Explains a lot about you.

And anyone with any experience at all about fixing things to a wall
wouldn't need a risk assessment to know what would be satisfactory or not.
As I said, you are obviously totally lacking that.

It would seem that your stupidity is all encompassing, or you are simply
being excessively obtuse.
The person in charge of the unskilled chap who didn't properly do the
job is to blame. He should have known that a Dave Plowman like
individual was being tasked and should have acted accordingly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

On 07/12/2019 09:43, wrote:
[...]

Um SNP

SNP reckon that they can take 10 seats off the Tories

Nope, you have forgotten that most of the seats
that will change will be from, Labour to the LD,

Nope, LD are in second place to the Tories in quite a few seats

Thats not anything like possible by tactical voting
given that so few are into tactical voting.

There is never going to be a coalition between
a rabid Trot/Marxist Labour and the LD,

let's hope we don't get to find out

but if that is the only numbers that work, I won't be betting against it

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 09:39 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for almost TEN HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 09:39:50 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

senile troll****

09:39!!!! LMAO! And you've been up and trollig since midnight, without ANY
break, yet AGAIN! LOL It means you are so MISERABLE you can't even TRY to
hide it, you senile pest!

--
Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

And it remains to be seen if thats just more polly bull****.

Nope, you have forgotten that most of the seats
that will change will be from, Labour to the LD,

Nope, LD are in second place to the Tories in quite a few seats

What matters is the seats that can change party, not the total seats,

Thats not anything like possible by tactical voting
given that so few are into tactical voting.

There is never going to be a coalition between
a rabid Trot/Marxist Labour and the LD,

let's hope we don't get to find out

We wont, you watch. Like I said, there are only 3 possibilitys,
a majority Tory govt, a Tory coalition or a minority Tory govt.

but if that is the only numbers that work,

Thats wrong too.

I won't be betting against it

Irrelevant to what can happen.

There is never going to be a coalition between
a rabid Trot/Marxist Labour and the LD,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

those are the seats that can change party

seats like Cheltenham

Thats not anything like possible by tactical voting
given that so few are into tactical voting.

There is never going to be a coalition between
a rabid Trot/Marxist Labour and the LD,

let's hope we don't get to find out

We wont, you watch. Like I said, there are only 3 possibilitys,
a majority Tory govt, a Tory coalition or a minority Tory govt.

there is zero chance of a Tory coalition

there is no one who will coalesce with them

but if that is the only numbers that work,

Thats wrong too.

There are only two possible end results he

A Tory Government

A rag tag and bobtail collation government formed from Labour/SNP/LD/PC/Grn.

Either of which could actually be a minority government because the N Irish
MPs wont join with anybody (and can usually be expected not to turn up for
any debate not actually affecting NI).

I won't be betting against it

Irrelevant to what can happen.

of course it's not irrelevant

the largest of those two choice above *will* be the next government.

There is no chance that a Tory government which can be out voted by the
combined strength of Labour+SNP+LD+PC+Grn could be formed, because all of
the other parties are so vehemently against Boris and his policies

Muddling through hoping that e.g. the LDs abstain just aint gonna work

There is never going to be a coalition between
a rabid Trot/Marxist Labour and the LD,

As I said, I hope that we don't get to find out

because if we do, I believe that you will be proven wrong.

The LD have no other choice available to them

they might extract some concessions, but they *will* back Labour if that's
the way to a non-Tory government.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 10/12/2019 14:34, Richard wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Richard wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â* Richard wrote:
[...]

In this case I totally agree:-)))

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/12/2019 17:50, ARW wrote:
On 10/12/2019 14:34, Richard wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Richard wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â* Richard wrote:
[...]

Thanks. At least one person who understands.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
[...]

Which is pretty well what I said in the first place before you started
with your mess of red herrings.

--
*I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
[...]

Yeah, right.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 09:35 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for SEVEN HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Thu, 12 Dec 2019 09:35:33 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

senile troll****

09:35??? LMAO So you've been up and trolling for SEVEN HOURS, ALL night
long, yet again, you clinically insane senile pest! Do you really feel NO
shame AT ALL? You know, that IS indicative of psychopathy!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Nope, too much gap between the Torys and the LD, you watch.

seats like Cheltenham

There arent quite a few seats like that.

Thats not anything like possible by tactical voting
given that so few are into tactical voting.

There is never going to be a coalition between
a rabid Trot/Marxist Labour and the LD,

let's hope we don't get to find out

We wont, you watch. Like I said, there are only 3 possibilitys,
a majority Tory govt, a Tory coalition or a minority Tory govt.

there is zero chance of a Tory coalition

We'll see...

Bet there is if there is a real possibility of a Labour govt.

there is no one who will coalesce with them

Thats bull**** with the DUP alone.

but if that is the only numbers that work,

Thats wrong too.

There are only two possible end results he

A Tory Government

A rag tag and bobtail collation government formed from
Labour/SNP/LD/PC/Grn.

Taint gunna happen. There is no way that the LD will have a
coalition with the rabid Trot/Marxist Labour, you watch.

SNP either given that Corbyn wont agree to another scottish
referendum any time soon and wont even say if he is for or
against leaving.

The rest are completely irrelevant.

And Labour wont get enough seats anyway, you watch.

Either of which could actually be a minority government

Yes, that is certainly a real possibility.

because the N Irish MPs wont join with anybody

How odd that they did. The other fools dont even bother
to show up in parliament and so are completely irrelevant.

(and can usually be expected not to turn up for any debate not actually
affecting NI).

But brexit does.

I won't be betting against it

Irrelevant to what can happen.

of course it's not irrelevant

Of course how you personally will be voting
is completely irrelevant to the outcome.

the largest of those two choice above *will* be the next government.

But how you personally have voted wont.

There is no chance that a Tory government which can be out voted by the
combined strength of Labour+SNP+LD+PC+Grn

Thats never going to happen and didnt.

could be formed, because all of the other parties are so vehemently
against Boris and his policies

Thats bull**** too.

Muddling through hoping that e.g. the LDs abstain just aint gonna work

That coalition of yours isnt going to either.

There is never going to be a coalition between
a rabid Trot/Marxist Labour and the LD,

As I said, I hope that we don't get to find out

because if we do, I believe that you will be proven wrong.

I know you will be.

The LD have no other choice available to them

Corse they do, see how a minority Tory govt works out.

And that wont even have to do that if its a majority Tory govt.

they might extract some concessions,

No chance with Corbyn.

but they *will* back Labour if that's the way to a non-Tory government.

Taint gunna happen, you watch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
Which is pretty well what I said in the first place before you started
with your mess of red herrings.

Yeah, right.

Forgot you have the memory of a goldfish. So here is a reminder for you.

From: Dave Plowman (News)
Subject: Adam's apprentices
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 11:45
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y

Fixing something heavy to a wall is not something I'd leave to anyone,
unless I was certain they knew how to do such a job.

--
*If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 4 December 2019 15:43:33 UTC, GB wrote:
Adam's apprentices have apparently banded together and formed a
scaffolding firm here in London.

This one can't even use a pogo stick

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/moment-ele...094800011.html

Cara Gormley, 19, filmed her boyfriend Declan McEwan, 19, attempt to jump on the toy.

(If she's Gormley, does that make him Gormless?)

Owain