DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I MADE A HALLOWEEN POEM (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/641560-i-made-halloween-poem.html)

Brian Gaff[_3_] October 29th 19 08:24 PM

I MADE A HALLOWEEN POEM

LUPE

'Twas down in **** Valley where red rivers flow,
Where maidenheads flourish and cocksuckers blow,
'Twas there I met Lupe the girl I adore,
My hot-****ing, cocksucking Mexican whore.

Lil' Lupe lost her cherry when she was but eight,
Swinging upon the Old Garden Gate,
The cross-member broke and the upright slipped in,
And she finished her life in a welter of sin.

She'll suck you, she'll **** you, she'll fondle your nuts,
And if you're not careful she'll suck out your guts.
She'll wrap her legs around you 'till you think that you'll die,
Oh, I'd rather eat Lupe than sweet cherry pie!

And now she is dead and she lies in her tomb,
Whilst maggots crawl out of her decomposed womb.
But the smile on her face is a sure cry for more!
My hot-****ing, cocksucking Mexican whore.

Chew Kok October 30th 19 03:25 PM

I MADE A HALLOWEEN POEM

On 10/29/2019 1:24 PM, Brian Gaff wrote:
LUPE

'Twas down in **** Valley where red rivers flow,
Where maidenheads flourish and cocksuckers blow,
'Twas there I met Lupe the girl I adore,
My hot-****ing, cocksucking Mexican whore.

Lil' Lupe lost her cherry when she was but eight,
Swinging upon the Old Garden Gate,
The cross-member broke and the upright slipped in,
And she finished her life in a welter of sin.

She'll suck you, she'll **** you, she'll fondle your nuts,
And if you're not careful she'll suck out your guts.
She'll wrap her legs around you 'till you think that you'll die,
Oh, I'd rather eat Lupe than sweet cherry pie!

And now she is dead and she lies in her tomb,
Whilst maggots crawl out of her decomposed womb.
But the smile on her face is a sure cry for more!
My hot-****ing, cocksucking Mexican whore.

I'm getting a hankering for Little Lupe.