DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Economics of migration (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/641537-re-ot-economics-migration.html)

harry October 29th 19 04:21 PM

OT Economics of migration

On Tuesday, 29 October 2019 10:20:44 UTC, michael adams wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

The worst ******** in Australia I saw was Cooktown.
I 'spect Rod knows of a worse one.

Australia is also the world's most boring place.

And you actually needed to sit in a plane for 22 hours and travel 9000 miles
to realise that ?

No, we had stopovers. Bali, Singapore etc.

michael adams[_6_] October 29th 19 05:09 PM

OT Economics of migration

"harry" wrote in message

The worst ******** in Australia I saw was Cooktown.
I 'spect Rod knows of a worse one.

Australia is also the world's most boring place.

And you actually needed to sit in a plane for 22 hours and travel 9000 miles
to realise that ?

No, we had stopovers. Bali, Singapore etc.

Singapore? What with the capital punishment, corporal punishment, and
being pandered to by subservient orientals, its a surprise you were able to
drag yourself away.

michael adams