Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default LED panel ceiling lights

On 15/10/2019 18:39, Andrew wrote:
On 12/10/2019 19:23, Tim+ wrote:
ARW wrote:
Anyone else think they'd look a bit 'industrial' (or office) in a
kitchen?

+1.

I don't think you can beat a Mazda Netaline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zAzsMFn1j8

LED conversion is optional:-)

A lovely bit of design.

Tim

Snip at 79 shillings and 9 pence (tax paid).

Why not 79 bob and 11 pence though ?.

£4 in 1960 is just over £90 now though :-(

http://www.streetlightonline.co.uk/N...hotographs.htm

if you have not seen it before.

I do have to go and have another look in a loft of one of our posters
houses as he has something in his loft with no ballast only a resistor
wire. But it's not a Netaline.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sounds like a half arsed approach. I really cant see you getting adequateÂ*
bowel clearance in that time and without proper clearance they cant do aÂ*
proper scope. Â*Where is this happening?Â*

I'm remembering a couple of instances of taking Moviprep Orange around teatime in preparation for investigation the following morning. It was hardly worth standing up off the toilet for the next several hours. Not something I would recommend unless there was a clinical reason.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

Tim+ wrote:

without proper clearance they cant do a proper scope.Â* Where is
this happening?

QMC Nottingham

The invite arrived from Nottingham, but it turns out the appointment
itself is for Leicester, so a less worrying travel time after the
self-applied laxative enema.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Anyone else think they'd look a bit 'industrial' (or office) in a kitchen?

Yes,

We have one though and happy with the trade off that it can be
warm/white/mixed and dimmable by remote.

Substance over style, I suppose, surprised that I got that past management.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 29 October 2019 16:47:23 UTC, R D S wrote:
Substance over style, I suppose, surprised that I got that past management.

"The diffused light is so flattering to your complexion, darling"

Owain