Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default 40mm diamond drill

Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty
quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top
quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly
through the MDF backing board. Job done.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/10/2019 14:48, GB wrote:
Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty
quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top
quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly
through the MDF backing board. Job done.

And well worth the money as I said if you only need it for one job

twenty-first centurys developed world went into hysterical panic over a
globally average temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and,
on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer
projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to
contemplate a rollback of the industrial age.

Richard Lindzen
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher Wrote in message:
On 11/10/2019 14:48, GB wrote:
Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty
quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top
quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly
through the MDF backing board. Job done.

And well worth the money as I said if you only need it for one job

The OP didn't say "it then fell apart", so presumably still fit
enough for another similar job or two as well...
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB Wrote in message:
Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty
quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top
quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly
through the MDF backing board. Job done.

Order placed :-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 11/10/2019 17:01, Jim K... wrote:
GB Wrote in message:
Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty
quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top
quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly
through the MDF backing board. Job done.

Order placed :-)

I wore a face mask, by the way. (While drilling the tile and MDF. You
can safely order without a mask. Probably.)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB Wrote in message:
Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty
quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top
quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly
through the MDF backing board. Job done.

I just wish the diamond encrusted tat my wife likes was so
inexpensive.
--
__
%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/10/2019 03:48, Graham. wrote:
GB Wrote in message:
Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty
quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top
quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly
through the MDF backing board. Job done.

I just wish the diamond encrusted tat my wife likes was so
inexpensive.

I simply changed my wife.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

o.uk...
GB Wrote in message:
Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty
quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top
quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly
through the MDF backing board. Job done.

I just wish the diamond encrusted tat my wife likes was so
inexpensive.

I simply changed my wife.

Can get expensive to do that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 06:18:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I simply changed my wife.

Can get expensive to do that.

Even for a clinically insane asshole like you?

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/10/2019 20:18, Rod Speed wrote:

o.uk...
GB Wrote in message:
Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty
quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top
quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly
through the MDF backing board. Job done.

I just wish the diamond encrusted tat my wife likes was so
Â* inexpensive.

I simply changed my wife.

Can get expensive to do that.

Tell me about it. But there were other significant benefits.