Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dangers of 5G????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/10/2019 17:38, harry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

Yes. It will cause a chronic outbreak of tin foil hats in the paranoid
delusional nutter community.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article b8c43d76-b56f-46f1-b03a-9a9528437882
@googlegroups.com, says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

What an idiot!

"5G uses higher frequencies than 3G or 4G ..."

There's no point in continueing after that.

Unfortunately his stupid video is likely to scare some folk
witless - it should be removed immediately!

--

Terry

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/10/2019 19:12, Terry Casey wrote:
In article b8c43d76-b56f-46f1-b03a-9a9528437882
@googlegroups.com, says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

What an idiot!

"5G uses higher frequencies than 3G or 4G ..."

There's no point in continueing after that.

It might but not in the UK.
It uses the same bands and smaller, lower power than 4G.

Its just idiots like harry who has no understanding of anything more
complex than a tap that are affected.

Unfortunately his stupid video is likely to scare some folk
witless - it should be removed immediately!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

Just more mindless silly stuff from the fools that originally
hyperventilated about mobile phones and power lines.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 08:23:24 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Just more mindless silly stuff from the fools that originally
hyperventilated about mobile phones and power lines.

Just more mindless silly trolling from the resident clinically insane senile
Ozzietard who keeps hyperventilating about things that are NONE of his!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Get a life Harry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 9 October 2019 03:58:53 UTC+1, Cynic wrote:
Get a life Harry

You never watched the video did you ****-fer-brains, just leapt to conclusions?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 22:24:20 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Wednesday, 9 October 2019 03:58:53 UTC+1, Cynic wrote:
Get a life Harry

You never watched the video did you ****-fer-brains, just leapt to conclusions?

Wouldn't have needed to.

Heard the old adage about 'crying wolf'?

Because you post so much stuff that's simply wrong, irrelevant or
highly bigoted / biased, few people bother to read / view what you
link to any more.

Start posting more stuff yourself that explains what your
interpretation of whatever you are just linking to and there maybe the
start of a discussion (at least we can tell you why both you and the
content of the link are wrong).

The only thing you seem honest about is how you knowingly took up the
FIT theft as a cash cow and are happily fleecing most people here.

That sort of says it all for many of us ... (except those who only
seem to repost ****ter stuff here of course, they probably believe
everything you post 'because they read it on the Internet').

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/10/2019 22:09, dennis@home wrote:
On 08/10/2019 19:12, Terry Casey wrote:
In article b8c43d76-b56f-46f1-b03a-9a9528437882
@googlegroups.com, says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

What an idiot!

"5G uses higher frequencies than 3G or 4G ..."

There's no point in continueing after that.

It might but not in the UK.
It uses the same bands and smaller, lower power than 4G.

Its just idiots like harry who has no understanding of anything more
complex than a tap that are affected.

Based on previous threads, even that is questionable :-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 8 October 2019 17:54:52 UTC+1, Martin Brown wrote:
On 08/10/2019 17:38, harry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

Yes. It will cause a chronic outbreak of tin foil hats in the paranoid
delusional nutter community.

I've heard 5G can penitrate tin foil hats.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/10/2019 15:07, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 October 2019 17:54:52 UTC+1, Martin Brown wrote:
On 08/10/2019 17:38, harry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

Yes. It will cause a chronic outbreak of tin foil hats in the paranoid
delusional nutter community.

I've heard 5G can penitrate tin foil hats.

It can use skin effect to creep under the tinfoil.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well it is using higher, the same and lower than now according to the man
from EE.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"dennis@home" wrote in message
On 08/10/2019 19:12, Terry Casey wrote:
In article b8c43d76-b56f-46f1-b03a-9a9528437882
@googlegroups.com,
says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

What an idiot!

"5G uses higher frequencies than 3G or 4G ..."

There's no point in continueing after that.

It might but not in the UK.
It uses the same bands and smaller, lower power than 4G.

Its just idiots like harry who has no understanding of anything more
complex than a tap that are affected.

Unfortunately his stupid video is likely to scare some folk
witless - it should be removed immediately!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/10/2019 15:07, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 October 2019 17:54:52 UTC+1, Martin Brown wrote:
On 08/10/2019 17:38, harry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

Yes. It will cause a chronic outbreak of tin foil hats in the paranoid
delusional nutter community.

I've heard 5G can penitrate tin foil hats.

There are videos of people reporting unusual amounts of dead insects
around the 5G masts.

There is also a video of aphids occasionally, but at a steady
frequency, leaving the surfaces of a plant each straight out from the
surface and returning to the surface they left.

The curious people went on to discover it was a 25 mile radius around
a major airport, I forget which, and was timely with the rotating radar
dish.

One thing is for sure, we do, in everything we do, change circumstances.

But I do wonder that, if mankind had long life; good health and, free
energy, would we be in a better position? With the free energy, would we
drain the earth of everything in pursuit of a 'betterment'?

Foxes and rabbits.

....Ray.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Many people live very close to some huge transmitters and I do not see any
kind of problem. However that is not to say that other organisms do not
suffer damage, as in true human fashion I doubt anyone has thought about the
possibility or if they have they have ignored it as a purely local effect.
Brian

--
----- --

"RayL12" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 12 October 2019 02:29:43 UTC+1, RayL12 wrote:
[...]

If we had "free" energy, for example quite a few kilowatts per house somehow, I can see global warming worsening simply because of the 30 C environment people would create in their gardens. Massively excessive 24-hour light, and all the other things we'd do.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

The ting you clamp to your ear is more likely to cause damage.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 12 October 2019 02:29:43 UTC+1, RayL12 wrote:
On 09/10/2019 15:07, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 October 2019 17:54:52 UTC+1, Martin Brown wrote:
On 08/10/2019 17:38, harry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

Yes. It will cause a chronic outbreak of tin foil hats in the paranoid
delusional nutter community.

I've heard 5G can penitrate tin foil hats.

There are videos of people reporting unusual amounts of dead insects
around the 5G masts.

5G might also attract dogs around those very same masts.

I remmeber when wireless signals were the cause of the reduction of bees problem.

There is also a video of aphids occasionally, but at a steady
frequency, leaving the surfaces of a plant each straight out from the
surface and returning to the surface they left.

Such thimngs should obviously be looked into.
5G might also attract aliens.

The curious people went on to discover it was a 25 mile radius around
a major airport, I forget which, and was timely with the rotating radar
dish.

Just that one airport I wonder why.

One thing is for sure, we do, in everything we do, change circumstances.

But I do wonder that, if mankind had long life; good health and, free
energy, would we be in a better position? With the free energy, would we
drain the earth of everything in pursuit of a 'betterment'?

whatever that means, but for most people, our lives are better than they would have been in previous generions.

Foxes and rabbits.

...Ray.