Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 19:59:10 +1100, AlexK, better known as cantankerous

sod of rod,

Its you poms into sodding...

It's Brits in their UK newsgroups, you clinically insane, senile
psychopathic trolling cretin from Oz!

--
Bod addressing senile Rot:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default Anyine taken a garage to court?

On 11/10/2019 13:52, Pamela wrote:
On 09:50 11 Oct 2019, "dennis@home" wrote:

On 10/10/2019 19:53, Rod Speed wrote:

Not a problem, I am not expecting to last much longer outside.I am
already 12 months older than they gave me.

And are costing us a fortune keeping you alive.

sod of rod, are you now admitting you are based in the UK and pretending
to be an aussie as I have always suspected?

Rod is an Aussie who, as far as I know, have never been to Europe.

he claims he is.
he post stuff here that means he is doing it all night there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"dennis@home" wrote in message
In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
If it's modern it will have sensors either side of the cat. To make
sure the cat is working.

I was thinking of the machine the MOT station use ...

Think it is a four gas analyser. Rather more sophisticated than the O2
sensors fitted to the exhaust.

Not much use if the MOT tester is dodgy.

:Lot of use when you want to fix what is broken and dont care about the
MOT.

Still waiting for the details so the dodgy tester can be struck off.

Taint gunna happen, hardly anyone likes dobbers like you.

Doing so could get hundreds of unroadworthy cars off the roads

Very bloody unlikely that any MOT tester has bodged hundreds of tests for a
bribe.

and save many lives.

You dont know that any lives at all are involved. He
may only bodge the ones that dont involve any safety.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 04:19:07 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Taint gunna happen, hardly anyone likes dobbers like you.

Nobody likes a cantankerous, self-opinionated, senile asshole like you,
senile Rodent! It's the VERY reason why you get up EVERY NIGHT between 1 and
4 am just so you can pester people with your obnoxious presence!

Zaire, better known as "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its
stench:

FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's latest hypocritical nazi bull****
unread again

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"dennis@home" wrote in message
On 11/10/2019 13:52, Pamela wrote:
On 09:50 11 Oct 2019, "dennis@home" wrote:

On 10/10/2019 19:53, Rod Speed wrote:

Not a problem, I am not expecting to last much longer outside.I am
already 12 months older than they gave me.

And are costing us a fortune keeping you alive.

sod of rod, are you now admitting you are based in the UK and pretending
to be an aussie as I have always suspected?

Rod is an Aussie who, as far as I know, have never been to Europe.

he claims he is.
he post stuff here that means he is doing it all night there.

Nothing like all night, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 05:59:47 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

he claims he is.
he post stuff here that means he is doing it all night there.

Nothing like all night, stupid.

You get up EVERY NIGHT between 1 and 4 am in Australia to start with your
senile trolling on all the UK ngs, senile asshole! The reason is, NOBODY in
real life wants ANYTHING to do with you, so you troll on Usenet, as people
on Usenet can't as easily get rid of you as people in real life!

cretin from Oz: