Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 19:02:26 +1100, ZakJames, better known as cantankerous

It¢s a form of soap, that¢s how some soaps are made, caustic and fat.

So they are like you, you caustic fat senile bitch! BG

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lubricating oven rails

On 16/10/2019 09:53, newshound wrote:
On 16/10/2019 09:02, ZakJames wrote:

Thats a different problem splashes getting in your eyes when
dissolving it in water. Thats exothermic and a bit dangerous.

No, it's *very* dangerous. I would not suggest using NaOH pellets to
anyone who had not been shown how dissolve it properly in a lab.

It is not that dangerous. Except to eyes and clothing. Any on your skin
burns like hell and you will definitely be washing it off before you go
any further.

I'd rather handle caustic than petrol..

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal

Lubricating Wall Oven Hinges Victor Grund Home Repair 4 January 21st 05 01:02 AM
Lubricating Delta DP 350 Drill Press Alex Woodworking 6 December 23rd 04 06:08 PM
Lubricating Delta DP 350 Alex Metalworking 5 December 23rd 04 03:11 AM
Lubricating Oil Andy Hall UK diy 14 September 19th 04 11:52 PM
Lubricating oil for high-speed spindles Tom Gardner Metalworking 2 September 12th 04 03:45 AM