DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Miele dishwasher G1220 SC - how to remove the kickplate? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/640239-miele-dishwasher-g1220-sc-how-remove-kickplate.html)

Fliz September 25th 19 08:14 PM

Miele dishwasher G1220 SC - how to remove the kickplate?

We have the F70 issue and i can see what to do after you've got the kick plate
off - but can't see how to do that! It's a freestanding model and I can't see
any screws or feel any underneath it. Miele won't tell me for 'health and
safety reasons'! Help please?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1385284-.htm

Lydia[_2_] April 24th 20 04:44 AM

Miele dishwasher G1220 SC - how to remove the kickplate?

replying to Fliz, Lydia wrote:
Did any one answer this? I have the same problem

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1385284-.htm

John Rumm April 24th 20 12:09 PM

On 24/04/2020 04:44, Lydia wrote:

replying to Fliz, Lydia wrote:
Did any one answer this? I have the same problem

On many Milele, you can do most fixes from the underneath or by removing
the side panel - you often don't need to take the kick plate off.

--
Cheers,

John.