DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   oops.... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/640216-re-oops.html)

Stephen Cole September 25th 19 07:33 AM

oops....

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 25/09/2019 07:24, Stephen Cole wrote:
EU Citizen Brian Reay G8OSN wrote:
Bernie wrote:
On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:09:15 +0100
Brian Howie wrote:

On 16/09/2019 10:33, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

I don't remember any squabbling before the CB influx in
1981 ........

I remember the punch-up on Broad Law in 1971, when 3 groups turned up
for VHF NFD. I've the Zone G conference minutes detailing it. It's
why site registration was brought in.

Brian

I've bean playing with my nano vna which led to me playing with my
Funcube; had a look on 2m and there was a proper bounce up going on -
swearing, threats, "I know where you live", the whole lot.

2 x M0s and an M6, all blokes in their sixties, I reckon.

Kwality.

Sounds like the kind of thing Spike does, counting house sales etc.

Brian, now that the long-discredited blackballing policy of RSGBTech has
been forcibly abandoned, what is the current membership policy? I cant
find it online other than what the newly-installed €śsafe pair of hands€ť
moderator said in Workshop. TIA.

titter titter ...

Thanks for the re****, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

--