Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Understanding the Teen Brain

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 24 September 2019 10:19:43 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Monday, 23 September 2019 18:58:12 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
On 23/09/2019 17:02, Brian Reay wrote:
On 22/09/2019 23:30, Max Demian wrote:
On 22/09/2019 21:19, ARW wrote:
On 22/09/2019 20:41, Brian Reay wrote:
On 22/09/2019 19:37, ARW wrote:
On 22/09/2019 17:54, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 09:02:23 -0700, tabbypurr wrote:
On Sunday, 22 September 2019 16:02:33 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

I was sent home from the school trip to Austria.

lemme guess, nazi impressions?

Shagging a new teacher probably!

Actually it was for taking part in a fight and some windows got
broken.

Interesting wording.

English words?

The beauty of the passive voice. "Windows were broken" rather than
"I
broke the windows" (or whoever did).

Funny how people phrase things, isn't it ;-)

Who broke the windows? (actually is was a patio door)

The person thrown though the doors in the fight or the person that
threw
them?

or the installer or teh company that made hem as I though patio doors
should be able to cope with someone falling on them, things like safety
glass.
if someone threw another person at the glass in the shard would it
break
and the person fall to the window ?

But you dont know that Austria did it that way back then.

and neither do you.

They must have if the door got broken, stupid.

My patio doors that went in in 73 are toughen glass

is such glass meant to break fo yuo throw someone at it, or they fall
against it ?

Nope. They actually promoted it by having someone trying to break
it with a sledge hammer and having that just bounce off, repeatedly.

Are the doors meant to shatter like a car windscreen

Yep, and they do.

or are the frames meant to come away from what they are fixed too.

Nope.

and one of them did su4vive an immense solid glass ball
that was about 15" in diameter throw at it in about 2017

who;s been throwing 15" glass balls about ?

The individual who did that.

The cops took it away to check it for fingerprints and later
a mate of mine said he would like to have it given that it
was so unusual. When I rang the cops, the property sergeant
proclaimed that he had destroyed it. Bet the bugger had
actually taken it home given how he said that.

but you dont know that the Austrians did their patio
doors like that when pom brats like Adam showed
up and tried trashing the place then.

The Austrians have safety standards too don't they.

Presumably didnt Adam could break it with a fight.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 21:43:51 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another 97 lines of the two senile idiots' endless idiotic bull****

....and nothing's left!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/09/2019 19:37, ARW wrote:
[...]

It could have been a faulty door or installed badily.

My patio doors that went in in 73 are toughen glass

is such glass meant to break fo yuo throw someone at it, or they fall
against it ?

Nope. They actually promoted it by having someone trying to break
it with a sledge hammer and having that just bounce off, repeatedly.

So if you throw someone at your doors and they break what does that tell you.
Try thinking before typing.

Are the doors meant to shatter like a car windscreen

Yep, and they do.

even if you hit them with a sledge hammer.
Try thinking before typing.

and one of them did su4vive an immense solid glass ball
that was about 15" in diameter throw at it in about 2017

who;s been throwing 15" glass balls about ?

The individual who did that.

Such a ball would way quite a bit wouldn't it.
Un,ess it was hollow of course like a gold fish bowl.

The cops took it away to check it for fingerprints and later
a mate of mine said he would like to have it given that it
was so unusual.

Makes you wonder why someone would use such a thing.
Well it would if you thought about it.

When I rang the cops, the property sergeant
proclaimed that he had destroyed it. Bet the bugger had
actually taken it home given how he said that.

So they didn;t keep it for evidence then, yes I was on a court case like that 1.th ounce of cannibis disapeared, even the judge smiled when the police said what happened.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/09/2019 19:37, ARW wrote:
[...]

It could have been enemy aliens too.

My patio doors that went in in 73 are toughen glass

is such glass meant to break fo yuo throw someone at it, or they fall
against it ?

Nope. They actually promoted it by having someone trying to break
it with a sledge hammer and having that just bounce off, repeatedly.

So if you throw someone at your doors and they break

It didnt break even when what was thrown was a
massive great solid glass marble like thing 15" across.

Are the doors meant to shatter like a car windscreen

Yep, and they do.

even if you hit them with a sledge hammer.

Nope, that just bounces off,

So did the massive great glass ball.

and one of them did su4vive an immense solid glass ball
that was about 15" in diameter throw at it in about 2017

who;s been throwing 15" glass balls about ?

The individual who did that.

Such a ball would way quite a bit wouldn't it.

Yep. You could certainly pick it up, but it was very heavy.

Un,ess it was hollow of course like a gold fish bowl.

It wasnt, you could see right thru it like with a marble,
only much bigger.

The cops took it away to check it for fingerprints
and later a mate of mine said he would like to
have it given that it was so unusual.

When I rang the cops, the property sergeant
proclaimed that he had destroyed it. Bet the bugger
had actually taken it home given how he said that.

So they didn;t keep it for evidence then,

Because there were no fingerprints that they had
a record of on it and it had done no damage.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 04:19:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another 123 !!! lines of the two senile prize idiots' latest bull****
unread

....and much better air in here!

--