DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT New financial crash??? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/640032-ot-new-financial-crash.html)

harry September 19th 19 07:35 PM

OT New financial crash???

https://dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/bix...enough-9-17-19

Brian Gaff September 20th 19 09:47 AM

OT New financial crash???

Don't worry we are doing away with money altogether...
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

alan_m September 20th 19 11:41 AM

OT New financial crash???

On 20/09/2019 09:47, Brian Gaff wrote:
Don't worry we are doing away with money altogether...

You don't understand - in a few weeks time the next Labour government
will not be doing away with money - it's just they will taking all the
money you have away from you.

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] September 20th 19 12:25 PM

OT New financial crash???

On 20/09/2019 11:41, alan_m wrote:
On 20/09/2019 09:47, Brian Gaff wrote:
Don't worry we are doing away with money altogether...

You don't understand - in a few weeks time the next Labour government
will not be doing away with money - it's just they will taking all the
money you have away from you.

Oh yes. Money will be nationalised along with savings.

Josef Stalin

Andrew[_22_] September 20th 19 03:05 PM

OT New financial crash???

On 20/09/2019 11:41, alan_m wrote:
On 20/09/2019 09:47, Brian Gaff wrote:
Don't worry we are doing away with money altogether...

You don't understand - in a few weeks time the next Labour government
will not be doing away with money - it's just they will taking all the
money you have away from you.

Oh yes. Money will be nationalised along with savings.

They have over a trillion pounds of unfunded or underfunded
public service pensions to pay for somehow.

alan_m September 20th 19 10:49 PM

OT New financial crash???

On 20/09/2019 15:05, Andrew wrote:

They have over a trillion pounds of unfunded or underfunded
public service pensions to pay for somehow.

and that's just for the UK part of the EU civil service and MEPs!

harry September 21st 19 08:26 AM

OT New financial crash???

On Friday, 20 September 2019 22:49:43 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 20/09/2019 15:05, Andrew wrote:

They have over a trillion pounds of unfunded or underfunded
public service pensions to pay for somehow.

and that's just for the UK part of the EU civil service and MEPs!

Also includes NHS, Police, Teachers etc.
They took pension contributions out of their wages in the past but never invested it, just spent it.

Dennis@home September 21st 19 10:13 AM

OT New financial crash???

On 21/09/2019 08:26, harry wrote:
On Friday, 20 September 2019 22:49:43 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 20/09/2019 15:05, Andrew wrote:

They have over a trillion pounds of unfunded or underfunded
public service pensions to pay for somehow.

and that's just for the UK part of the EU civil service and MEPs!

Also includes NHS, Police, Teachers etc.
They took pension contributions out of their wages in the past but never invested it, just spent it.

just like yours harry, maybe they should cut back on your pension as its
brexit that is currently reducing the tax revenue.

After all you do want brexit at any price so its about time you started
paying for it, while those that don't shouldn't pay.