DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Bert Coules (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/640019-ping-bert-coules.html)

Mr Pounder Esquire September 19th 19 02:21 PM

Ping Bert Coules

Forgive me if I'm wrong. Was it you that also ordered a pair of adjustable
glasses - "Diy Glasses"?
I ordered a pair on 28th August and am still waiting, the supplier is not
being very helpful............. they are on their way.
If I'd known that they were coming from China I would not have bothered.
https://whiterup.com/products/perfec...rjmVX9-8QRmdC8

jeikppkywk September 19th 19 08:16 PM

Ping Bert Coules

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
Forgive me if I'm wrong. Was it you that also ordered a pair of adjustable
glasses - "Diy Glasses"?
I ordered a pair on 28th August and am still waiting,

Mine showed up 2 days ago. So long to come that
I had forgotten that they were due to arrive.

the supplier is not being very helpful............. they are on their way.
If I'd known that they were coming from China I would not have bothered.

I probably would have. I do get quite a bit of stuff from aliexpress.

https://whiterup.com/products/perfec...rjmVX9-8QRmdC8

Peeler[_4_] September 19th 19 08:57 PM

More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 05:16:19 +1000, jeikppkywk, better known as cantankerous

Forgive me if I'm wrong. Was it you that also ordered a pair of adjustable
glasses - "Diy Glasses"?
I ordered a pair on 28th August and am still waiting,

Mine showed up 2 days ago.

Are YOU Bert Coules? If not, shut the **** up, you trolling piece of senile
****!

the supplier is not being very helpful............. they are on their way.
If I'd known that they were coming from China I would not have bothered.

I probably would have. I do get quite a bit of stuff from aliexpress.

Nobody gives a ****, you lonely quarrelsome senile pest!

cretin from Oz:

Bert Coules September 20th 19 09:11 AM

Ping Bert Coules

I didn't see the original message, but no, it wasn't me I'm afraid.

Mr Pounder Esquire September 20th 19 02:55 PM

Ping Bert Coules

Bert Coules wrote:
I didn't see the original message, but no, it wasn't me I'm afraid.

Sorry.