Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More news the BBC and guardian will ignore...

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 21/09/2019 09:07, Rod Speed wrote:

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 20/09/2019 18:35, Rod Speed wrote:
nightjar wrote
From the 1940s onwards, we have had to have agreements with any of the
other signatories to the ICAO Convention to fly scheduled services
into or over their territories.

And the UK had that before it entered the EEC, so that wasnt
going to prevent aircraft flying to the EU after a no deal brexit....

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend that the agreements we
had before joining the EEC are no longer valid and wouldn't
automatically be resurrected when we leave the EU?

Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend the EU was never
actually going to be stupid enough to see no UK aircraft allowed
to fly into the EU and no EU aircraft ever overfly UK airspace ?

At the time the warning was issued, it was not known for sure that the EU
would allow UK aircraft into or over EU airspace.

Only a fool wouldnt be sure that the EU was never going to cripple
their airlines with their operations so economically marginal.

They are also going to ensure that what gets used in Airbuses that comes
from the UK will continue to get to Airbus in time too, you watch.

As it is, the current permission on lasts until next March and its renewal
is not guaranteed.

Corse it is given the immense damage that would
cause to the EU airlines if it is not continued.

OTHO the UK has not placed restrictions on its permission for EU aircraft
to enter or overfly UK airspace.

But obviously would do if the EU was actually stupid
enough to refuse to extend that permission past March.

In spades with Boris still driving the bus.

And you are about to discover that the Kent immense traffic jam
lie was always just another mindless silly project fear lie too.

Operation Stack has been used 74 times, so we know what the results of
delays at the Channel ports are on the roads of Kent.

Which never were anything even remotely like the
project fear bare faced lie that no one would be able
to even get to work or home in Kent post brexit.

And thats only the M20. not the whole of Kent.

Operation Brock, which will have even wider effects, is the post-Brexit
plan.

And that wont see anything like the project fear lie either.

In spades with the project fear lie that countless NHS patients
would be dying like flys due to no medicine to keep them alive
and that there would be food riots in days of a no deal brexit too.

I suggest you read the government's own Operation Yellowhammer,

Already red it. Its just another project fear lie written by some stupid
remoaner.

which predicts that all those things are likely to result from a no deal

And you will discover that nothing even remotely like that actually
happens with a no deal brexit. The most we might well see is some
fools stupid enough to do some panic buying for bread and milk
etc and some not be able to have milk on their cornflakes or porridge
depending on when the brexit actually happens and a few have to go
without their toast for breakfast etc. Hardly the end of civilisation as
we know it and it wont be producing any food riots, you watch.

You wont even see a repeat of the 2011 riots, you watch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 02:32 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING already!!!! LOL

On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 02:32:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile trolling asshole's latest troll****

Seriously? 02:32 am, AGAIN? Is you loneliness in Ozzieland not letting you
sleep in again? Or is it just your clinical insanity?

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2019 17:32, Rod Speed wrote:

"nightjar" wrote in message

I suggest you read the government's own Operation Yellowhammer,

Already red it. Its just another project fear lie written by some stupid
remoaner.

An interesting insight into the mind of a Brexiteer. Rather than accept
that Operation Yellowhammer confirms the warnings given by Remain
supporters, you would prefer to believe that a report drawn up to brief
a government that appears to be intent on taking us out of the EU
without a deal on the possible consequences of their actions and which
was never intended to be made public is some sort of Remain conspiracy.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote
nightjar wrote

I suggest you read the government's own Operation Yellowhammer,

Already read it. Its just another project fear lie written by some stupid
remoaner.

An interesting insight into the mind of a Brexiteer.

I'm not actually a brexiteer. I just realise that the majority who
bothered to vote voted to leave and that both remaining in
the EU and leaving, even with a no deal brexit, with work fine.

And that fools like you who are actually stupid enough
to believe that the so called 'experts' who were too stupid
to even notice 2008 coming or even manage to work out
whether the UK was better in the eurozone or out of it are
about to be proven just as wrong about a no deal brexit.

Rather than accept that Operation Yellowhammer confirms the warnings given
by Remain supporters, you would prefer to believe that a report drawn up
to brief a government that appears to be intent on taking us out of the EU
without a deal on the possible consequences of their actions and which was
never intended to be made public is some sort of Remain conspiracy.

What matters is whether what actually happens with
a no deal brexit is anything like some fool remoaner
claims. And what matters much more is what those
who bothered to vote actually voted for in the majority.

Even if they did get it wrong, thats how they voted
and you remoaners get to like that or lump it or leave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 19:33:37 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

An interesting insight into the mind of a Brexiteer.

I'm not actually a brexiteer.

We know, you are just a clinically insane, trolling, senile asshole from
Australia, senile Rodent!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message

I suggest you read the government's own Operation Yellowhammer,

Already red it. Its just another project fear lie written by some
stupid remoaner.

An interesting insight into the mind of a Brexiteer. Rather than accept
that Operation Yellowhammer confirms the warnings given by Remain
supporters, you would prefer to believe that a report drawn up to brief
a government that appears to be intent on taking us out of the EU
without a deal on the possible consequences of their actions and which
was never intended to be made public is some sort of Remain conspiracy.

A report that was commissioned, the terms of reference set and written
under the previous PM who desperately wanted her flawed deal to be
passed though. While it can't simply be dismissed, it can certainly be
considered highly questionable.

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
A report that was commissioned, the terms of reference set and written
under the previous PM who desperately wanted her flawed deal to be
passed though. While it can't simply be dismissed, it can certainly be
considered highly questionable.

"No deal is better than a bad deal" "Brexit means Brexit"

Surely you can't be saying a Tory PM lied?

Is all such research tainted unless you agree with it?

--
*I don't work here. I'm a consultant

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
A report that was commissioned, the terms of reference set and written
under the previous PM who desperately wanted her flawed deal to be
passed though. While it can't simply be dismissed, it can certainly be
considered highly questionable.

"No deal is better than a bad deal" "Brexit means Brexit"

Surely you can't be saying a Tory PM lied?

Is all such research tainted unless you agree with it?

I didn't say that there was anything wrong with it - only that it can't
simply be trusted without further information.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 11:49:29 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

snip

The problem with your solution is that it's anti-social as you are
taking up more land than many others (but your selfishness comes as
little surprise to most here). ;-)

There's room for about ten cars on my driveway.

So, like I said then?

I have downsized.

So it was worse. ;-(

At my previous house there was/is room for at least a thousand.

So, how many houses could that land take? Might have been handy for
all your servants?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:07:28 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Locals have no more right to park outside their house than anyone else!

I'd say that depends on if your paying for local services, for parking.
where I live IIRC you pay about £80 a year to be able to park in your
local area.

What it actually means is you pay to park *only* in your local area.

And only if there happens to be space. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 04:01:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 19 September 2019 19:12:49 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

I do wonder why some have cars if they don;t drive to work
and the car spends most of the time outside their own home.

Because if you live in the congestion zone and work there too,
it makes more sense to only use the car for the shopping etc
instead of trying to lug the grocerys around on public transport.

I can do that

Yep, you actually are that stupid...

yes I can walk to the end of a road and enter a shop
buy something and return without the aid of a car.

And pay much more for the stuff you stupidly buy
that way instead of a fortnightly shop at a decent
supermarket etc and waste a lot more time that
way too doing that most days.

my milk never lasts a fortnight,

Because you are too stupid to use UHT milk.

vomit
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Or has good taste.