DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Be careful with circular saws in the shed (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/639436-careful-circular-saws-shed.html)

[email protected] September 1st 19 02:53 PM

Be careful with circular saws in the shed

Man watched his own hand 'fly through the air' in horrific saw accident

A man was helping to clear out an elderly woman's shed.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/u...rough-19118559

Owain

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] September 1st 19 03:11 PM

Be careful with circular saws in the shed

On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 06:53:35 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Man watched his own hand 'fly through the air' in horrific saw accident

A man was helping to clear out an elderly woman's shed.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/u...rough-19118559

Owain

I think it's good that people can give a hand so readily to the
elderly.

I trust the hospital staff had no qualms about putting hands together
for him?

AB

[email protected] September 1st 19 06:01 PM

On Sunday, 1 September 2019 16:11:47 UTC+1, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
I trust the hospital staff had no qualms about putting hands together
for him?

A finger of human is just enough to give your lab a treat

Owain

Marland September 2nd 19 10:17 PM

wrote:
Man watched his own hand 'fly through the air' in horrific saw accident

A man was helping to clear out an elderly woman's shed.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/u...rough-19118559

Owain

A woman we know up the road is dog sitting for a couple of days while the
dog owner attends her brother in-laws funeral. He was cutting some timber
with a hand held circular saw when it jumped and somehow
ended up cutting into his thigh and severed his femoral artery . Bled to
death before medical assistance arrived .

GH