DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT "Getting Someone in" (Polish builders) (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/639372-ot-getting-someone-polish-builders.html)

harry August 30th 19 12:12 PM

OT "Getting Someone in" (Polish builders)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-parties.html

tim... August 30th 19 12:48 PM

"harry" wrote in message
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-parties.html

never ever leave your builder to "just get on with it",

more often than not, they will **** it up

Simples

tim

Jim GM4DHJ ... August 30th 19 01:01 PM

On 30/08/2019 12:12, harry wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-parties.html

mugs ...Kurva...how stupid can people be ? ....

whisky-dave[_2_] August 30th 19 02:12 PM

On Friday, 30 August 2019 13:01:28 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 30/08/2019 12:12, harry wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-parties.html

mugs ...Kurva...how stupid can people be ? ....

I think it's more serious they are attempting ID fraud by behaving like some britsh workers do in an attempt to trick us into giving them UK passports :)

Jim GM4DHJ ... August 30th 19 03:08 PM

On 30/08/2019 14:12, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 30 August 2019 13:01:28 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 30/08/2019 12:12, harry wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-parties.html

mugs ...Kurva...how stupid can people be ? ....

I think it's more serious they are attempting ID fraud by behaving like some britsh workers do in an attempt to trick us into giving them UK passports :)

nah...they wouldn't be using that bead if that were the case .....

Jim GM4DHJ ... August 30th 19 03:10 PM

OT "Getting Someone in" (Polish builders)

On 30/08/2019 12:12, harry wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-parties.html

at least they didn't use their cludgy ....

Jim GM4DHJ ... August 30th 19 03:13 PM

OT "Getting Someone in" (Polish builders)

On 30/08/2019 12:12, harry wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-parties.html

brickwork doesn't have to be level .....

Brian Gaff August 30th 19 03:46 PM

OT "Getting Someone in" (Polish builders)

Most Polish builders I have come across are hard working good people.
Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
Today is Yesterdays Tomorrow.

whisky-dave[_2_] August 30th 19 04:41 PM

On Friday, 30 August 2019 15:46:51 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Most Polish builders I have come across are hard working good people.
Brian

Yes but the key word is most, most DJs don't rape children, most preists or football coaches don't either. Most doctors don;t purposfully kill their patients. It was once believed that women don't sexually assault kids.

ARW August 31st 19 06:21 AM

OT "Getting Someone in" (Polish builders)

On 30/08/2019 12:12, harry wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-parties.html

Looks like an Airey house.

--
Adam

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] August 31st 19 06:36 AM

OT "Getting Someone in" (Polish builders)

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 13:01:28 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

On 30/08/2019 12:12, harry wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-parties.html

mugs ...Kurva...how stupid can people be ? ....

I'm sure it isn't just the Polish that would take advantage.

I have often felt sorry for the residents of Anglesey, even if they do
pull stunts like talking Welsh when English are present.

They have had an invasion of English over the years though, and if
they can be spared the arrival of the thick dross depicted because of
a couple of wayward Poles, the Poles should be given the "freedom of
Holyhead" or some other fitting acknowledgement of their services.

AB