DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Why is hi-vis clothing easier to see? What's so special about the colour? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/639312-re-why-hi-vis-clothing-easier-see-whats-so-special-about-colour.html)

[email protected] August 28th 19 03:08 PM

Why is hi-vis clothing easier to see? What's so special about the colour?

On Wednesday, 28 August 2019 15:07:06 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
How do you know you're wearing hi-vis if you're blind?

You make crinkly noises as you walk, and people sometimes mistake you for a traffic warden?

Owain

Commander Kinsey August 28th 19 03:43 PM

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 15:08:18 +0100, wrote:

On Wednesday, 28 August 2019 15:07:06 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
How do you know you're wearing hi-vis if you're blind?

You make crinkly noises as you walk, and people sometimes mistake you for a traffic warden?

I once actually saw a member of the public having a normal conversation with a traffic warden. I told them not to communicate with lowlifes.

Peeler[_4_] August 28th 19 06:00 PM

Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 07:08:18 -0700 (PDT), , the
notorious troll-feeding idiot and typical Google groper, blathered again:

You make crinkly noises as you walk, and people sometimes mistake you for a traffic warden?

Owain

No troll retarded enough that YOU will NOT take, eh, you typical Google
groper? BG