DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Like Key Padlocks (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/639-like-key-padlocks.html)

SantaUK July 26th 03 11:46 PM

Like Key Padlocks

Anyone recommend a company for forty padlocks all with same key?

--

SantaUK
Mail me at:

Dave Plowman July 27th 03 12:49 AM

Like Key Padlocks

In article ,
Ron Ireland wrote:
Easy, where I work we can either supply or get any amount, all we need is
the specs of what you require.
I'm tempted to advertise but since we're not a shed it would'nt be
acceptable on this group.

IMHO, an offer of help from an individual to supply goods ain't
advertising as such, and is perfectly acceptable.

You could also put your company name and what it sells in your sig -
others do.

--
*How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn

Andrew McKay July 27th 03 01:24 AM

Like Key Padlocks

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:02:13 +0100, "Ron Ireland"
wrote:

I'm tempted to advertise but since we're not a shed it would'nt be
acceptable on this group.

A simple sig line isn't usually considered offensive. Blatant snake
oil salesmanship would be :)

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk

July 27th 03 04:27 PM

Like Key Padlocks

"SantaUK" Aye Right!! wrote in message
Anyone recommend a company for forty padlocks all with same key?

Any decent locksmith will build you a set.

Colin Bignell

geoff July 28th 03 10:13 PM

Like Key Padlocks

In message , Ron Ireland
writes

"SantaUK" Aye Right!! wrote in message
t...
Anyone recommend a company for forty padlocks all with same key?

--

SantaUK
Mail me at:
arjf (ng) zzvyyne (qbg) pb (qbg) hx === ROT13
Use http://andrewu.co.uk/tools/rot13/ to convert to readable format

Easy, where I work we can either supply or get any amount, all we need is
the specs of what you require.
I'm tempted to advertise but since we're not a shed it would'nt be
acceptable on this group.

As an addition to a signature or as a reply to a request is no problem.

If I consider that I am the best source for what someone requires, I put
a link to my website in the reply

The ban on commercial advertising is in order to prevent uk.d-i-y
becoming just a shop front for spam.

--
geoff

Paul Mc Cann August 2nd 03 09:54 AM

Like Key Padlocks

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 16:27:44 +0100, nightjar wrote:

"SantaUK" Aye Right!! wrote in message
t...
Anyone recommend a company for forty padlocks all with same key?

Any decent locksmith will build you a set.

Colin Bignell

I had a similar problem recently compounded by the requirement to keep
the cost down.

I was very surprised when my locksmith told me that getting 35 locks
all different might be more of a problem. (We are talking cheap
chinese pad locks here)

Apparently it would not be unusual for a shop to stock ONLY keyed
alike locks. I mean how many people buy more than one at a time
anyway.

Paul Mc Cann