Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windpower

Anyone see the irony of the recent power cut?

We are told by Turnip etc that wind power has no place in generating our
energy. As the wind doesn't blow 24/7.

Yes when we have a technical failure of a large windfarm, and a
conventional generator at the same time, we have a power cut which
effected millions of people.

But the nuclear lot want to put all our eggs in the one basket...

--
*Speak softly and carry a cellular phone *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.