Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default G8KDU?

Seems to lack the bonhomie that should accompany the
international gentlemanly tradition of amateur radio.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 15:41, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:
Seems to lack the bonhomie that should accompany the
international gentlemanly tradition of amateur radio.

G. knows about bonhomie of amateur radio....

https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/n...r-online-spat/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 15:41:33 +0100
wrote:

Seems to lack the bonhomie that should accompany the
international gentlemanly tradition of amateur radio.

What's a bone-idle useless **** like you doing in a DIY group?
Apart from attention seeking, of course.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike M pretended :
What's a bone-idle useless **** like you doing in a DIY group?
Apart from attention seeking, of course.

+1
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 19:28, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Mike M pretended :
What's a bone-idle useless **** like you doing in a DIY group?
Apart from attention seeking, of course.

+1

I would watch out for MM0FMF rather than gareth disgusting little tosser
that he is .... .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 19:36:29 +0100
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 13/07/2019 19:28, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Mike M pretended :
What's a bone-idle useless **** like you doing in a DIY group?
Apart from attention seeking, of course.

+1

I would watch out for MM0FMF rather than gareth disgusting little
tosser that he is .... .....

Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:06, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

I have met him and found him and his wife to be very nice...I understand
what he went through and how he was damaged......
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 13/07/2019 19:28, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Mike M pretended :
What's a bone-idle useless **** like you doing in a DIY group?
Apart from attention seeking, of course.

+1

I would watch out for MM0FMF rather than gareth disgusting little
tosser that he is .... .....

Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Grow up, Sonny, for I have never written a poison pen letter.

What I have done is with a legitimate complaint to contact
the owners of computer systems whose computers were being
abused to register my complaint.

The papers are full these days of people who have been censured
by organisations because of their Internet publications, and
I stand by each and every complaint.

Those who use the Internet to originate abusive remarks have
no complaint when the Internet is used defensively against them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:06, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It is some years since we disagreed on Usenet, and I
would have thought that you would have grown out of it
long ago, as we haven't talked since.

Grow up, Sonny.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:32:47 +0100
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Yes, you can't see it!

Gareth's a ****! End of.

Google "gareth evans g4sdw" and tell me that bloke's not a ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Yes, you can't see it!

Gareth's a ****! End of.

Google "gareth evans g4sdw" and tell me that bloke's not a ****.

calm down ......look at ....Stephen Cole .....mmofmf .....Bernie .....on
uk.radio.amateur and there posts about me and come back and tell me these
people are sane normal people.....if you do you are a **** like the rest of
them ......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
[...]

so be it then ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
[...]

The behaviour of others' is NOT any justification for your own
behaviour.

End of.

Gareth's a horrible **** who set out to provoke a response he could use
as an excuse to justify his own ****ishness.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
[...]

my behavior is not to reply to them....best way....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100 Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
[...]

I have him killfiled - presumably he said something about me, and that's
why my callsign is suddenly the subject of a thread!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100 Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
[...]

It's Gareth, he's a ****ing nutcase.

The whole world is about him, the narcissistic ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 21:24, Tom wrote:

wrote:

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100 Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
[...]

shocking Bernie ....a sock
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 21:19, Bob Eager wrote:

I have him killfiled - presumably he said something about me, and that's
why my callsign is suddenly the subject of a thread!

No, it is because you originated a gratuitous rude remark
about me to which I riposted.

You reap what you sow.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 21:50:59 +0100
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer
wrote:

You reap what you sow.

Yes, you too, you remarkably unpleasant ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

[...]

The court clearly felt otherwise.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 07:36:38 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Those who use the Internet to originate abusive remarks have
no complaint when the Internet is used defensively against them.

The court clearly felt otherwise.

Wanna bet that everyone here feels that you are an obnoxious senile
Ozzietard who keeps meddling in matters that are none of his AT ALL?

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates

Posted to uk.d-i-y

What started this off? Its not obvious.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer" wrote
in message ...
Seems to lack the bonhomie that should accompany the
international gentlemanly tradition of amateur radio.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote on 14/07/2019 :
What started this off? Its not obvious.

Brian

It seems to have been Gareth trying to goad Bob Eager completely out of
the blue and for no obvious reason.

If Bob were to respond in kind, Gareth will then attempt to blame Bob
for causing the spat.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote on 14/07/2019 :
What started this off? Its not obvious.

It seems to have been Gareth trying to goad Bob Eager completely out of
the blue and for no obvious reason.

If Bob were to respond in kind, Gareth will then attempt to blame Bob
for causing the spat.

Gareths a special guy, you know; hes got every personality disorder so
far described in medical science. Hes a polymental. He also often talks
about his wife being a sheep in the bed next to him, for some reason.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 08:57:41 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote on 14/07/2019 :
What started this off? Its not obvious.

Brian

It seems to have been Gareth trying to goad Bob Eager completely out of
the blue and for no obvious reason.

If Bob were to respond in kind, Gareth will then attempt to blame Bob
for causing the spat.

I never even saw it!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:32, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Why should anyone write to another person's employer?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my
employers..twice.....I understood why they did it and there was
fault on both sides....some just can't see this ..

Why should anyone write to another person's employer?

Gareth enjoys a good snitch.

At one time he had 59 complaints to the IPCC on the go:

https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/n...nd-not-guilty/

Don't let him know anything about you, is my advice.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100 Harry Bloomfield

Tom brought next idea :

https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/n...ant-found-not-

guilty/

Don't let him know anything about you, is my advice.

Well, the one thing he can know is that I am not employed!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100 Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
[...]

reay will now call you a lay-about tee hee
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Why should anyone write to another person's employer?

Jim suffers from 'me to' syndrome. Unlike the other, verified cases,
his, like his fake beating up, was all to 'convenient'.

However, he isn't above sending malicious Emails himself to try and
cause trouble for others. Nor is he above stalking peoples' families
(children) on Facebook etc.

--
Always smile when walking, you never know where there is a camera ;-)

Remarkable Coincidences:
The Stock Market Crashes of 1929 and 2008 happened on the same
date in October. In Oct 1907, a run on the Knickerbocker Trust
Company led to the Great Depression.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Why should anyone write to another person's employer?

I wouldn't do that but have emailed mr baker at he freemasons about one
of their brothers behavior ...ie brian reay

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer" wrote
in message ...
Seems to lack the bonhomie that should accompany the
international gentlemanly tradition of amateur radio.

oh, so that's what that nonsense is

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Why should anyone write to another person's employer?

I wouldn't do that but have emailed mr baker at he freemasons about one
of their brothers behavior ...ie brian reay

Oh well. I have enough of interest going on in my life to waste time
interfering in the lives of others.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Why should anyone write to another person's employer?

I wouldn't do that but have emailed mr baker at he freemasons about
one of their brothers behavior ...ie brian reay

Oh well. I have enough of interest going on in my life to waste time
interfering in the lives of others.

That is the problem Jim and his chum's have- they are chronic under
achievers- to the extent of counting the street lights in one of their
victim's road (no, I'm not joking).

--
Always smile when walking, you never know where there is a camera ;-)

Remarkable Coincidences:
The Stock Market Crashes of 1929 and 2008 happened on the same
date in October. In Oct 1907, a run on the Knickerbocker Trust
Company led to the Great Depression.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Why should anyone write to another person's employer?

I wouldn't do that but have emailed mr baker at he freemasons about one
of their brothers behavior ...ie brian reay

Oh well. I have enough of interest going on in my life to waste time
interfering in the lives of others.

just trying to keep up standards in the masons......and they don't like
brothers trolling on social media....

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100 Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to
the employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many
more employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my
employers..twice.....I understood why they did it and there was
fault on both sides....some just can't see this ..

Why should anyone write to another person's employer?

Gareth enjoys a good snitch.

At one time he had 59 complaints to the IPCC on the go:

https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/n...ant-found-not-

guilty/

Don't let him know anything about you, is my advice.

Well, the one thing he can know is that I am not employed!

Cole had no employer (self-employed), so Gareth reported him to the
police instead.

He slags off the authorities, but he doesn't mind getting them to do his
dirty work for him.