Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default G8KDU?

On 14/07/2019 08:57, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote on 14/07/2019 :
What started this off? Its not obvious.

Brian

It seems to have been Gareth trying to goad Bob Eager completely out of
the blue and for no obvious reason.

Your obsession blinds you.

G8KDU started the rudeness; I merely responded.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 19:51:06 +0100
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer
wrote:

On 14/07/2019 08:57, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote on 14/07/2019 :
What started this off? Its not obvious.

Brian

It seems to have been Gareth trying to goad Bob Eager completely
out of the blue and for no obvious reason.

Your obsession blinds you.

G8KDU started the rudeness; I merely responded.

By starting a new thread, like the big fat, attention seeking fairy
you are.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 14/07/2019 10:10, Richard wrote:
On 13/07/2019 20:32, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Why should anyone write to another person's employer?

I wouldn't do that but have emailed mr baker at he freemasons about one of
their brothers behavior ...ie brian reay

Its becoming obvious why even the romans gave up
on you lot and just built a wall to keep you lot out.

Corse Cumberland had more balls than those limp wristed romans.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 05:57:31 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the incontinent senile arsehole's latest troll****

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID: