DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Magic mitre (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/637103-magic-mitre.html)

TMH June 29th 19 02:57 PM

Magic mitre

Anyone want a used Magic Mitre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouc0OW5vDjQ

It works a treat, I just don't do that sort of job any more. Could
probably ship via Hermes for approx £5.

Looking for £15.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Bill Wright[_3_] June 29th 19 04:34 PM

Magic mitre

On 29/06/2019 14:57, TMH wrote:
Anyone want a used Magic Mitre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouc0OW5vDjQ

It works a treat, I just don't do that sort of job any more.* Could
probably ship via Hermes for approx £5.

Looking for £15.

I know every bishop has one.

Bill

Rod Speed June 29th 19 08:06 PM

Magic mitre

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
On 29/06/2019 14:57, TMH wrote:
Anyone want a used Magic Mitre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouc0OW5vDjQ

It works a treat, I just don't do that sort of job any more. Could
probably ship via Hermes for approx £5.

Looking for £15.

I know every bishop has one.

The defrocked ones dont.

Peeler[_4_] June 29th 19 09:42 PM

Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 05:06:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I know every bishop has one.

The defrocked ones dont.

ROTFLOL!!! Auto-contradicting senile asshole! LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:

Bill Wright[_3_] June 30th 19 03:34 AM

Magic mitre

On 29/06/2019 14:57, TMH wrote:
Anyone want a used Magic Mitre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouc0OW5vDjQ

It works a treat, I just don't do that sort of job any more.* Could
probably ship via Hermes for approx £5.

Looking for £15.

I know every bishop has one.

The defrocked ones dont.

They do. They are allowed to keep it, but can only wear it in private
(for instance when they're buggering choirboys).

Bill

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] June 30th 19 09:17 AM

Magic mitre

On 29/06/2019 14:57, TMH wrote:
Anyone want a used Magic Mitre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouc0OW5vDjQ

It works a treat, I just don't do that sort of job any more.* Could
probably ship via Hermes for approx £5.

Looking for £15.

I know every bishop has one.

The defrocked ones dont.

They do. They are allowed to keep it, but can only wear it in private
(for instance when they're buggering choirboys).

Bill

Hmm

--
A leader is best When people barely know he exists. Of a good leader,
We did this ourselves.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Peeler[_4_] June 30th 19 10:23 AM

Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 13:54:33 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

More like than all the bull**** you keep spouting every day, senile asshole.

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates

[email protected] July 1st 19 09:03 AM

Magic mitre

On Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 2:57:26 PM UTC+1, TMH wrote:
Anyone want a used Magic Mitre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouc0OW5vDjQ

It works a treat, I just don't do that sort of job any more. Could
probably ship via Hermes for approx £5.

Looking for £15.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

The gubbins came free with Festool Kapex

Jason[_29_] March 20th 21 06:01 PM

Magic mitre

Hi
Is mitre box still for sale

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1369343-.htm

Andrew[_22_] March 20th 21 06:39 PM

Magic mitre

On 20/03/2021 18:01, Jason wrote:
Hi
Is mitre box still for sale

Yes, but inflation now means it will be £5 million since it was
first offered

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) March 21st 21 08:38 AM

Magic mitre

I take it this is another home owners club very very old message which has
been replied to then. Could we once again appeal to those posting from there
that they need to understand it is not a creation of the club it is merely a
portal to a world wide Usenet group and the interface which pushes message
back here is badly flawed. It does not include the message you are replying
to, or its date, from past experience the web based system seems not to
expire really old messages so the unwary can end up replying to a ten your
old post.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please