Old June 12th 19, 02:23 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default sign

http://zaksblog.net/chinese-dog-eating-festival

Old June 12th 19, 03:34 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/06/2019 18:41, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.change.org/p/xi-jinping-...FmNDI2OQ%3D%3D

If there was a petition for these dogs to be held and killed humanely I
would happily sign it. I'm sure many Hindus would respect our wish to
eat beef but would want the animal held and killed humanely.

I'm wondering if you would respect the Hindus wish and refrain from
eating beef? Or do you believe your morals are of greater value that
those of others?

Old June 12th 19, 03:39 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/06/2019 14:15, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"[email protected]" wrote in message
On 12/06/2019 09:54, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... expressed precisely :
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.change.org/p/xi-jinping-...FmNDI2OQ%3D%3D

****ing slant eyed ****s.

totly hate the *******s.....

Signed!

A lot of people getting worked up about a photoshopped picture in this
group.
Have you stopped eating cattle yet?

you got a pet cow then ?

They don't have pet dogs.

I have pet fish are you going to stop eating fish?

How about horses, people eat them.

Old June 12th 19, 03:41 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/06/2019 14:23, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
http://zaksblog.net/chinese-dog-eating-festival

Time you became a vegan I think.

Old June 12th 19, 05:33 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 12 June 2019 15:34:34 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 11/06/2019 18:41, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.change.org/p/xi-jinping-...FmNDI2OQ%3D%3D

If there was a petition for these dogs to be held and killed humanely I
would happily sign it. I'm sure many Hindus would respect our wish to
eat beef but would want the animal held and killed humanely.

I'm wondering if you would respect the Hindus wish and refrain from
eating beef? Or do you believe your morals are of greater value that
those of others?

Hindus.
Hmm They had suttee and thugee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Extent

Yep, I think our morals are ahead of theirs.

Old June 12th 19, 05:54 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/06/2019 17:33, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 June 2019 15:34:34 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 11/06/2019 18:41, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.change.org/p/xi-jinping-...FmNDI2OQ%3D%3D

If there was a petition for these dogs to be held and killed humanely I
would happily sign it. I'm sure many Hindus would respect our wish to
eat beef but would want the animal held and killed humanely.

I'm wondering if you would respect the Hindus wish and refrain from
eating beef? Or do you believe your morals are of greater value that
those of others?

Hindus.
Hmm They had suttee and thugee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

We used to burn witches and carry out a number of unsavoury practices a
millennia or so ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

Are you suggesting all our prison inmates convicted for thuggery are
innocent? Have you not heard of highway robbery in the past in the UK?
Are you really so blinkered?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Extent

Are you suggesting that the killing of wives is limited to Hindus?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...w-their-killer

Yep, I think our morals are ahead of theirs.

You can only struggle to do so. Linking your power of thought and morals
is an oxymoron.

Would you still eat beef when others rather you didn't? Are you blind to
your own hypocrisy when you push your morals onto others regarding
eating dogs?

Old June 12th 19, 05:57 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.change.org/p/xi-jinping-...FmNDI2OQ%3D%3D

****ing slant eyed ****s.

totly hate the *******s.....

Signed!

+1

Old June 12th 19, 05:57 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

They eat horses in France.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Old June 12th 19, 06:48 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/06/2019 17:57, Brian Gaff wrote:
They eat horses in France.
Brian

OMG, ssshh - don't tell Jim or he'll go searching for a petition to sign.

Old June 12th 19, 06:49 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 12/06/2019 17:57, Brian Gaff wrote:
They eat horses in France.
Brian

OMG, ssshh - don't tell Jim or he'll go searching for a petition to sign.

horses are tasty

To take a traffic sign off a sign post, do I not hold the back of thescrew with one pliers while I twist the nut with another pliers? Chris Tsao Home Repair 7 October 21st 10 04:45 AM
OT - Sad Sign Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 12 December 26th 04 05:43 AM
Highway Sign control by Digital Sign Plexaglass Electronics Repair 0 November 23rd 04 07:04 PM
Routing house sign Colin UK diy 7 July 10th 04 05:46 PM
Sign making with white oak? werlax Woodworking 1 May 26th 04 12:11 AM