Old May 17th 19, 07:41 PM posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT Humour - Ground worker prank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cNxSMyfQo

Well I liked it.

--
Adam

Old May 17th 19, 08:02 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzeKi_hW9vw

Old May 17th 19, 08:17 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/05/2019 19:41, ARW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cNxSMyfQo

Well I liked it.

It's good because it's not too far-fetched. I spent many an hour
hitting the ends of a test pit with a sledge hammer while my then boss
recorded the vibrations on a multi-channel seismometer. But not a
voltmeter.

Cheers
--
Clive
Old May 17th 19, 08:40 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 17 May 2019 20:02:35 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 17/05/2019 19:41, ARW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cNxSMyfQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzeKi_hW9vw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9bg4UdBN9k

NT
Old May 18th 19, 08:11 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

I remember when I was young at the local allotments somebody buried a couple
of arms from a manikin with gloves on with the arms sticking out of the
earth which had been freshly dug.
It did look very macabre, and he thought it funny till the police arrived
and gave him a telling off.
Ahem, it was funny at the time.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Old May 18th 19, 12:36 PM posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 17/05/2019 20:02, alan_m wrote:
On 17/05/2019 19:41, ARW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cNxSMyfQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzeKi_hW9vw

At the end. "I am going home" quote.

I also like this one from 1 min 40 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dROYEyPN44

--
Adam
Old May 18th 19, 01:19 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 17 May 2019 19:41:09 +0100, ARW
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cNxSMyfQo

Well I liked it.

Because of your inherent sadistic nature.
--
Dave W
Old May 18th 19, 02:10 PM posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cNxSMyfQo

Well I liked it.

Because of your inherent sadistic nature.

There is nothing wrong with taking the **** out of fools.

I have just connected up a hot tub that needed a 20m long trench
digging. The customer organised the trench digging. Her words "I'll get
the village idiot to dig it, he has not got much else to do. I'll have
to watch him as he went to an ambulance last week to ask for an ice cream."

--
Adam
Old May 18th 19, 04:04 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cNxSMyfQo

Well I liked it.

When I got my first company car (and first ever car) and became a
fully fledged TV rental field engineer the guys taped a Durex to my
exhaust pipe and watched me drive off solo.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old May 19th 19, 09:42 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cNxSMyfQo

Well I liked it.

Because of your inherent sadistic nature.

There is nothing wrong with taking the **** out of fools.

I have just connected up a hot tub that needed a 20m long trench
digging. The customer organised the trench digging. Her words "I'll get
the village idiot to dig it, he has not got much else to do. I'll have
to watch him as he went to an ambulance last week to ask for an ice cream."

What makes you think the guy is a fool? He is an apprentice hoping to
learn the trade - he has no experience to judge the validity of his
imposed task.
--
Dave W

Prank Nonny Home Repair 11 May 1st 10 09:23 PM
MICHAEL TERRELL KEPT PRANK CALLING BILL KEELER Curtis Pryce[_2_] Electronics Repair 1 March 13th 08 06:44 AM
Best prank to date! Oh, there be metal! Tom Gardner[_2_] Metalworking 36 February 12th 08 02:47 AM
Dust collector prank... lex Woodworking 6 November 8th 05 09:06 PM
Prank? Joe Webster Electronics 3 November 27th 03 07:13 PM