Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help needed to resolve a discussion

Rod Speed wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
On 14/05/2019 06:34, Graeme wrote:
In message , Rod Speed
writes
wrote in message
On Monday, 13 May 2019 22:37:39 UTC+1, Graeme wrote:
... although does think I'm a bit OCD
because I always hang the socks in pairs.

Why wouldn't you hang socks in pairs?

Too much farting around and they dont dry as quickly.

No, no, no. In pairs as in two matching socks side by side, not two
socks sharing a peg.

I only have matching socks. ie 10 idendical pairs.

I have a hell of a lot more than just 10 pairs, bought 12 identical pairs
last saturday. Just 3 colors of all the same sox, must be about 40 pairs
now.

You use so many Sock Puppets on here that still isnt enough.

GH

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Marland" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Monday, 13 May 2019 22:37:39 UTC+1, Graeme wrote:
... although does think I'm a bit OCD
because I always hang the socks in pairs.

Why wouldn't you hang socks in pairs?

Too much farting around and they dont dry as quickly.

No, no, no. In pairs as in two matching socks side by side, not two
socks sharing a peg.

I only have matching socks. ie 10 idendical pairs.

I have a hell of a lot more than just 10 pairs, bought 12 identical pairs
last saturday. Just 3 colors of all the same sox, must be about 40 pairs
now.

You use so many Sock Puppets on here that still isnt enough.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

Get one to help you before posting again, if anyone is
actually stupid enough to let you anywhere near one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 17 May 2019 19:09:35 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

You use so many Sock Puppets on here that still isnąt enough.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

Get one to help you before posting again, if anyone is
actually stupid enough to let you anywhere near one.

At least you are no longer trying to hide what an abnormal trolling senile
asshole you are, senile Rodent!

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."