DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Neff Oven Knob (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/634868-neff-oven-knob.html)

pinnerite April 18th 19 07:16 PM

Neff Oven Knob

The oval metallic-appearance oven knobs are made of plastic.
Over time heat distorts then until they no longer grip properly.
I purchased a replacement on-line via Amazon, only to discover on receipt
that it was 29.97mm in length whereas what I need was 34.43mm.

No quibble from Amazon but none of the adverts for these things give the
dimensions! Worse, it seems you can only get them if you buy the complete
switch!

I do hate globalisation. :(

Rant over.

--
Mint 19.1, kernel 4.15.0-45-generic, Cinnamon 4.0.9
running on an AMD Phenom II X4 Black edition.

Brian Gaff April 18th 19 09:21 PM

Neff Oven Knob

Why not get a full set all the same then if they are different it won't
matter?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

pinnerite April 19th 19 02:36 PM

Neff Oven Knob

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 21:21:02 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

Why not get a full set all the same then if they are different it won't
matter?
Brian

So they will not fit and are a ridiculous price. Wonderful!

:(

Fredxx[_3_] April 19th 19 03:11 PM

Neff Oven Knob

On 19/04/2019 14:36, pinnerite wrote:
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 21:21:02 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

Why not get a full set all the same then if they are different it won't
matter?
Brian

So they will not fit and are a ridiculous price. Wonderful!

:(

Distance selling regs allow you to send them back, so no true hardship.