DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Adjusting Bosch PHO 100 planer blades (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/634749-re-adjusting-bosch-pho-100-planer-blades.html)

GadgetKing April 14th 19 10:14 PM

Adjusting Bosch PHO 100 planer blades

replying to Phil Addison, GadgetKing wrote:
I have a PHO 100 and had the same problem, however by loking at some other
Bosch instructions the answer ios thus. The blade holder sits on a slightly
raised ridge, you must align the back end of the blade clamp with the edge of
the ridge. Note the ridge is about 1/1.5mm high and runs down at an angle. I
chose the top end of the ridge. It seems to have worked.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...es-694986-.htm

F[_2_] April 14th 19 10:30 PM

On 14/04/2019 22:14, GadgetKing wrote:
replying to Phil Addison, GadgetKing wrote:
I have a PHO 100 and had the same problem, however by loking at some other
Bosch instructions the answer ios thus. The blade holder sits on a slightly
raised ridge, you must align the back end of the blade clamp with the edge of
the ridge. Note the ridge is about 1/1.5mm high and runs down at an angle. I
chose the top end of the ridge. It seems to have worked.

Probably got it sorted in the eight years since he asked the question.

It really is a waste of time responding to posts from Home Owners Hub.

rde42[_3_] April 14th 19 10:44 PM

Adjusting Bosch PHO 100 planer blades

replying to GadgetKing, rde42 wrote:
I expect he's fixed it in the last eight years.
CLUE: look at the date.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...es-694986-.htm

Steve Walker[_5_] April 14th 19 11:00 PM

On 14/04/2019 22:30, F wrote:
On 14/04/2019 22:14, GadgetKing wrote:
replying to Phil Addison, GadgetKing wrote:
I have a PHO 100 and had the same problem, however by loking at some
other
Bosch instructions the answer ios thus. The blade holder sits on a
slightly
raised ridge, you must align the back end of the blade clamp with the
edge of
the ridge. Note the ridge is about 1/1.5mm high and runs down at an
angle. I
chose the top end of the ridge. It seems to have worked.

Probably got it sorted in the eight years since he asked the question.

It really is a waste of time responding to posts from Home Owners Hub.

I can understand why it happens. I have done it a few times myself. What
has happened (in my case) is that while googling something, a question
has come up and I have responded, without ever seeing the date. It only
happens that way.

SteveW

Brian Gaff April 15th 19 08:20 AM

Adjusting Bosch PHO 100 planer blades

Yes if you can be bothered the year is on the site but intuitive and normal
it is not.
Brian

--
----- --