Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default And I thought that apprentices were thick

How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/2019 21:44, ARW wrote:
How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

Watched all three. ****ing disgraceful waste of resources.
Well made door, though.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 16/03/2019 08:55, Richard wrote:
On 15/03/2019 21:44, ARW wrote:
How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

Watched all three. ****ing disgraceful waste of resources.
Well made door, though.

And how long would it take you to get inside that building?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/2019 21:44, ARW wrote:
How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

Watched all three. ****ing disgraceful waste of resources.
Well made door, though.

And how long would it take you to get inside that building?

I wouldn't be going there aggressively, so not very long at all
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 15 March 2019 21:43:59 UTC, ARW wrote:
How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

--
Adam

What a useless tool for the job.
And what an idiot using it!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/2019 21:44, ARW wrote:
How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

Watched all three. ****ing disgraceful waste of resources.
Well made door, though.

I love it a 3m 35 when the police officer warns about the language.
Someone calls the bailiff a knob and a bell end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj3fulrsQIk

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/03/2019 09:13, harry wrote:
On Friday, 15 March 2019 21:43:59 UTC, ARW wrote:
How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

--
Adam

What a useless tool for the job.
And what an idiot using it!

From my observation, it was a useless tool using the incorrect
implement for the task.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/2019 21:44, ARW wrote:
How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

Watched all three. ****ing disgraceful waste of resources.
Well made door, though.

And how long would it take you to get inside that building?

It eventually becomes obvious that the door had been held shut by big
timbers behind it. The woman inside didn't open it because she
couldn't. I don't understand why they seem not allowed to go through
the window. Also why they don't have an electric saw to cut through
wood.
--
Dave W
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On Friday, 15 March 2019 21:43:59 UTC, ARWÂ* wrote:
How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

--
Adam

What a useless tool for the job.
And what an idiot using it!

From my observation, it was a useless tool using the incorrect
implement for the task.

It seems a daft implement, doesn't it? A couple of possibilities:

The property is listed, so they are not allowed to do more than
superficial damage?

It's just H&S?, in case somebody is standing near the door?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/2019 21:44, ARW wrote:
How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

Watched all three. ****ing disgraceful waste of resources.
Well made door, though.

And how long would it take you to get inside that building?

It eventually becomes obvious that the door had been held shut by big
timbers behind it. The woman inside didn't open it because she
couldn't. I don't understand why they seem not allowed to go through
the window. Also why they don't have an electric saw to cut through
wood.

Into the squatters or w.h.y. stood behind it? Mmmm
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Richard Wrote in message:
On 16/03/2019 09:13, harry wrote:
On Friday, 15 March 2019 21:43:59 UTC, ARW wrote:
How long would it take you to gain entry to that building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuHR9r3DF4

--
Adam

What a useless tool for the job.
And what an idiot using it!

From my observation, it was a useless tool

If not a full set ...

using the incorrect
implement*s* for the task.

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 11:48:54 +0000
Dave W wrote:

It eventually becomes obvious that the door had been held shut by big
timbers behind it. The woman inside didn't open it because she
couldn't. I don't understand why they seem not allowed to go through
the window. Also why they don't have an electric saw to cut through
wood.

Maybe because that could cause serious injury if someone was pushing
against the inside of the door. Otherwise they could just use a
carbide-tipped chainsaw.