Old March 14th 19, 10:12 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone ever speeded up a stairlift?

I've yet to come across any old person who wouldn't like their stairlift to get there quicker. For goodness sake, they're either trying to answer the door, or get to the loo before they wet themselves, and the thing runs at less than half a mile an hour. Are they powered by hamsters or something?

Old March 14th 19, 10:24 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 14/03/2019 22:12, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I've yet to come across any old person who wouldn't like their stairlift
to get there quicker.* For goodness sake, they're either trying to
answer the door, or get to the loo before they wet themselves, and the
thing runs at less than half a mile an hour.* Are they powered by
hamsters or something?

Youtube always has the answers
https://youtu.be/wK30R1gsgGk?t=92

Old March 14th 19, 10:45 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 22:12:22 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson",
"Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.), the pathological
resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs, blathered again:

FLUSH the sociopathic attention whore's latest idiotic, attention-baiting,
sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Old March 14th 19, 10:48 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 22:23:35 +0000, Tim Streater, another mentally
challenged, troll-feeding, senile idiot, driveled:

Why not contact Alton Towers? I understand they have some experience in
that department.

WHAT? And stop baiting all you senile idiots here? Just think of it: you
senile idiots would have no occasion to suck him off, if he stopped setting
out endless baits for you simpletons! G
Old March 14th 19, 10:52 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 22:24:42 +0000, anal_m, the notorious troll-feeding
senile idiot, blathered:

Youtube always has the answers
https://youtu.be/wK30R1gsgGk?t=92

YouTube can't suck him off. But you senile troll-feeding idiot's can! BG

Old March 14th 19, 10:57 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 22:24:42 -0000, alan_m wrote:

On 14/03/2019 22:12, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I've yet to come across any old person who wouldn't like their stairlift
to get there quicker. For goodness sake, they're either trying to
answer the door, or get to the loo before they wet themselves, and the
thing runs at less than half a mile an hour. Are they powered by
hamsters or something?

Youtube always has the answers
https://youtu.be/wK30R1gsgGk?t=92

Ah, one of my favourite films :-)
Not that I have an evil streak or anything ;-)
Old March 14th 19, 11:07 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 14/03/2019 22:57, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 22:24:42 -0000, alan_m wrote:

On 14/03/2019 22:12, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I've yet to come across any old person who wouldn't like their stairlift
to get there quicker.* For goodness sake, they're either trying to
answer the door, or get to the loo before they wet themselves, and the
thing runs at less than half a mile an hour.* Are they powered by
hamsters or something?

Youtube always has the answers
https://youtu.be/wK30R1gsgGk?t=92

Ah, one of my favourite films :-)
Not that I have an evil streak or anything ;-)

Are you 10 years old?

Or just that level of maturity?
Old March 14th 19, 11:12 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 14/03/2019 22:12, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I've yet to come across any old person who wouldn't like their
stairlift
to get there quicker.* For goodness sake, they're either trying to
answer the door, or get to the loo before they wet themselves, and the
thing runs at less than half a mile an hour.* Are they powered by
hamsters or something?

Youtube always has the answers
https://youtu.be/wK30R1gsgGk?t=92

Ah, one of my favourite films :-)
Not that I have an evil streak or anything ;-)

Are you 10 years old?

Or just that level of maturity?

The only difference between men and boys is the price of our toys.
Me included.
Old March 14th 19, 11:16 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 14 March 2019 22:24:45 UTC, alan_m wrote:

Youtube always has the answers
https://youtu.be/wK30R1gsgGk?t=92

I thought you were going to link to this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECkpAb0QfIw

:-)