Old March 16th 19, 12:21 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default led floodlight

alan_m Wrote in message:
On 16/03/2019 08:52, Jim K.. wrote:

Estimated life span of light /
Estimated number of tenant changes
= Number of remotes to buy

You really are a numb **** aren't you?

The landlord is not buying the item!

So by "not noticed" you meant not noticed by the landlord?

Tell woddles ;-)

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Old March 16th 19, 05:29 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
alan_m Wrote in message:
On 15/03/2019 01:23, Rod Speed wrote:

Too soon for feedback on performance in practice but I was
impressed
by the range of adjustments and by the way wireless remote worked
from
inside the house (which allows manual override).

Wireless remotes arent a great idea with a rental property.

I didn't realise that the remotes were intelligent enough to
identify
which kind of property they are being used in.

In this case it is intended to be a long term rental (many yaers)
with
intelligent users.

You can buy extra remotes in that link...

You can now, but for how long ?

So buy one now, stupid.

Fat lot of good that does when they both get removed by different
tenants,
stupid.

Buy more than one then, ****wit.

Have fun calculating how many you will need, ****wit.

Estimated life span of light /
Estimated number of tenant changes

Have fun producing viable numbers for those.

= Number of remotes to buy

Old March 16th 19, 05:47 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote

The landlord is not buying the item! No need to consider future
tenants as if my friends leave within a short period it will be on
bad terms with the landlord (very unlikely) and it will be the
landlords problem to sort out. However this item would not be
removed and the remote would be left is the property was vacated.

In theory. In practice it isnt hard for the remote to go missing
as the tenant leaves and takes what they believe are the
remotes for everything like TVs and PVRs etc with them.

Old March 16th 19, 06:41 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
alan_m Wrote in message:
[...]

I already have, ****wit.

Read alan_m 's reply yet then?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old March 16th 19, 07:18 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...

Lying thru your ****ing teeth, as always.

Old March 16th 19, 08:01 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
alan_m Wrote in message:
[...]

Auto-contradicting out your arse as always... :-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old March 16th 19, 08:13 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...

You never could bull**** and lie your way out of a wet paper bag.

Old March 16th 19, 08:20 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 04:47:53 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

In theory. In practice it isnt hard for the remote to go missing
as the tenant leaves and takes what they believe are the
remotes for everything like TVs and PVRs etc with them.

You forget, senile Rot: MOST people are NOT psychopathic idiots like you!

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rot Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."
Old March 16th 19, 08:21 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 06:18:27 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Not at all, but exposing you for the ****wit that you are, senile ****wit!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Old March 16th 19, 08:41 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message: