Old March 15th 19, 04:17 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default led floodlight

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
alan_m Wrote in message:
On 15/03/2019 01:23, Rod Speed wrote:

Too soon for feedback on performance in practice but I was impressed
by the range of adjustments and by the way wireless remote worked from
inside the house (which allows manual override).

Wireless remotes arent a great idea with a rental property.

I didn't realise that the remotes were intelligent enough to identify
which kind of property they are being used in.

In this case it is intended to be a long term rental (many yaers) with
intelligent users.

You can buy extra remotes in that link...

You can now, but for how long ?

The place we rent out has a fancy combined light fan and heat bulb
thing with just a remote, no physical switches at all in each of the
two bathrooms. The manufacturer is still around, but no longer
does those with remotes and doesn't supply remotes anymore.

Old March 15th 19, 05:01 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
alan_m Wrote in message:
On 15/03/2019 01:23, Rod Speed wrote:

Too soon for feedback on performance in practice but I was impressed
by the range of adjustments and by the way wireless remote worked from
inside the house (which allows manual override).

Wireless remotes arent a great idea with a rental property.

I didn't realise that the remotes were intelligent enough to identify
which kind of property they are being used in.

In this case it is intended to be a long term rental (many yaers) with
intelligent users.

You can buy extra remotes in that link...

You can now, but for how long ?

So buy one now, stupid.

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old March 15th 19, 06:31 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 01:54 am in Australia!!! ...and the Forsaken Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll is already up and Trolling AGAIN! LMAO

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 01:53:09 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

See above.

You mean the time stamp of your troll, you abnormal senile creep? BG

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Old March 15th 19, 07:10 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
alan_m Wrote in message:
On 15/03/2019 01:23, Rod Speed wrote:

Too soon for feedback on performance in practice but I was impressed
by the range of adjustments and by the way wireless remote worked
from
inside the house (which allows manual override).

Wireless remotes arent a great idea with a rental property.

I didn't realise that the remotes were intelligent enough to identify
which kind of property they are being used in.

In this case it is intended to be a long term rental (many yaers) with
intelligent users.

You can buy extra remotes in that link...

You can now, but for how long ?

So buy one now, stupid.

Fat lot of good that does when they both get removed by different tenants,
stupid.

Old March 15th 19, 09:20 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 05:10:23 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

So buy one now, stupid.

Fat lot of good that does when they both get removed by different tenants,
stupid.

Does it, stupid?

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."

Old March 15th 19, 10:01 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...

Buy more than one then, ****wit.
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old March 16th 19, 12:35 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...

Have fun calculating how many you will need, ****wit.

Old March 16th 19, 12:45 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 10:35:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Buy more than one then, ****wit.

Have fun calculating how many you will need, ****wit.

People obviously KEEP having fun exposing your stupidity, time and again,
you senile abnormal psychopathic cretin!

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
Old March 16th 19, 10:01 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
alan_m Wrote in message:
[...]

Estimated life span of light /
Estimated number of tenant changes
= Number of remotes to buy

You really are a numb **** aren't you?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old March 16th 19, 11:04 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/03/2019 08:52, Jim K.. wrote:

Estimated life span of light /
Estimated number of tenant changes
= Number of remotes to buy

You really are a numb **** aren't you?

The landlord is not buying the item! No need to consider future tenants
as if my friends leave within a short period it will be on bad terms
with the landlord (very unlikely) and it will be the landlords problem
to sort out. However this item would not be removed and the remote would
be left is the property was vacated.

Its very much like all the things that were sorted out and continue to
be sorted since that previous (long term) tenants left.