DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to turn off the reversing noise ROADSTER DX-8 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/632590-how-turn-off-reversing-noise-roadster-dx-8-a.html)

Peeler[_3_] March 15th 19 05:23 PM

01:57 am in Australia!!! ...and the Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll is already up and Trolling, AGAIN! LMAO

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 01:57:39 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

FLUSH senile troll****

01:57 am in Australia??? And you've been up and trolling for over an hour
already, you abnormal senile idiot! Do you have NO shame at all?

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:

Peeler[_3_] March 15th 19 05:25 PM

01:54 am in Australia!!! ...and the Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll is already up and Trolling AGAIN! LMAO

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 01:54:27 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

FLUSH senile troll****

01:54 am in Australia, AGAIN? Do you have NO shame AT ALL, you senile pest?

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."

Rob Morley March 15th 19 06:43 PM

How to turn off the reversing noise ROADSTER DX-8

On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:09:33 +0000
Chris Green wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:
Chris Green wrote:

[...]

Because "caution! vehicle is reversing ... caution! vehicle is
reversing" never gets annoying

That depends whose voice you use! :-)

Theresa May.

Vir Campestris March 15th 19 09:32 PM

How to turn off the reversing noise ROADSTER DX-8

On 15/03/2019 00:16, Steve Walker wrote:
For electric cars, I would suggest the sound of ... a normal car!

I'd like my car to be silent most of the time, and sound like a Merlin
when I put my foot down.

Andy

Marland March 17th 19 12:16 AM

How to turn off the reversing noise ROADSTER DX-8

Rod Speed wrote:

"Terry Casey" wrote in message
In article 636aae44-ec2f-46c3-8e0c-47c2adf12c39
@googlegroups.com, says...

On Tuesday, 12 March 2019 17:45:34 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:

Sorry but I don't get it. its a safety feature and we have just won the
right to get all electric vehicles given a sound which cannot be turned
off.

Let the owner choose the sound -

What's the matter with the sound of a traditional electric
vehicle - a trolleybus - and yes, they did make a sound - and
still do, as a visit to Sandtoft will demonstrate:

http://www.sandtoft.org.uk/

It's a distinctive sound, which helps to remind pedestrians
that they can accelerate much faster than their diesel engined
cousins.

Trouble is hordes will never have heard an electric trolley bus now.

And many of those old enough to have heard them in the UK suffer from age
related poor hearing anyway.

Dionne Warwick the soul singer managed not to hear a Glasgow one back in
the sixties and ended up in casualty with leg injuries.

GH