DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Antifreeze (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/632508-antifreeze.html)

Mr Pounder Esquire[_2_] March 10th 19 05:20 PM

Antifreeze

Is antifreeze with the bitterness agent still toxic and how likely is my
cat to drink it?

Thanks

p.s. I don't really own a cat.

Mr Pounder Esquire March 10th 19 05:51 PM

Antifreeze

Obvious forgery by a sad little **** with no life .

Rod Speed March 10th 19 10:16 PM

Antifreeze

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote

Is antifreeze with the bitterness agent still toxic

Yes.

and how likely is my cat to drink it?

Only the most stupid cats will do that.

p.s. I don't really own a cat.

Dont forget that Adam will be telling the
neighbours who killed their cat, again.

% March 10th 19 10:29 PM

Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On 2019-03-10 5:23 p.m., Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:16:24 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

FLUSH the abnormal senile Ozzietard's usual stinking troll****

...and much better air in here!

jam him up the grik

Peeler[_3_] March 10th 19 11:23 PM

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."

Brian Gaff March 11th 19 08:48 AM

Antifreeze

Yes and yes.
Not a good idea to leave any of it around.
I understand that until recently whenever de-icing of aircraft was done at
major airports, some foxes were killed by drinking polluted puddles, though
to be fair I'd imagine there are a lot of toxic substances at airports!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Brian Gaff March 11th 19 08:50 AM

Antifreeze

Maybe but the question is aan interesting one which is why I replied to it.

Just because its a bit of a troll is no reason to be really rude, what does
that make you?
Brian

--
----- --