Old March 15th 19, 11:06 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My second Plusnet bill

wrote in message
On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 2:11:35 PM UTC, Andrew wrote:
On 12/03/2019 04:44, Jac Brown wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 10/03/2019 23:10, Fredxx wrote:
However in a modern age it is normal to have a mobile phone,

Rubbish.

Fact.

I don't have one either.

There will always be a few luddites.

I don't need one, so why buy one ?.

I am FAR from a Luddite as far as technology is concerned,

Yes, but too stupid to even notice how useful smartphones
are so you don’t have to drag around a massive great box
on wheels with all your toys in it instead of having all that
capability in something that fits in your pocket.

but I just find mobile phones a complete
waste of time and money.

You don’t FIND that, you stupidly CLAIM that.

Old March 15th 19, 11:38 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 10:06:52 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

FLUSH the senile psychopath's latest troll****

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
Old March 16th 19, 11:48 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

but I just find mobile phones a complete
waste of time and money.

You don’t FIND that, you stupidly CLAIM that.

I suppose you are one of those saddoes that traipse around supermarkets with a phone clamped to one ear braying at the top of your voice that there are no small tins of beans, only large ones?
Old March 16th 19, 06:04 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote

but I just find mobile phones a
complete waste of time and money.

You don’t FIND that, you stupidly CLAIM that.

I suppose you are one of those saddoes that traipse
around supermarkets with a phone clamped to one
ear braying at the top of your voice that there are
no small tins of beans, only large ones?

No one to say that to, stupid.

I do however check what specials are available
on the stuff I use regularly and have the items
I need listed on the phone by supermarket
and if I have forgotten which aisle they are
in can get the phone to tell me that and
can even get real radical and pay for what
I have bought with the phone too.

And I don’t have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.

Old March 16th 19, 08:01 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 05:58:33 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

People use hands free nowadays, so they just look like mad people talking
to themselves.

I use a neckband bluetooth headset and have
to tell the individual running the garage sale
that I am talking on the phone and not them.

In your case ...you don't just "look" like someone a mad person to himself,
psychopathic senile Rot!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Old March 16th 19, 08:03 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 05:04:32 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I suppose you are one of those saddoes that traipse
around supermarkets with a phone clamped to one
ear braying at the top of your voice that there are
no small tins of beans, only large ones?

No one to say that to, stupid.

I do however check what specials are available
on the stuff I use regularly and have the items
I need listed on the phone by supermarket
and if I have forgotten which aisle they are
in can get the phone to tell me that and
can even get real radical and pay for what
I have bought with the phone too.

And I dont have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.

You are obviously even "proud" of being a first grade asshole consumer,
senile asshole! LOL

Old March 17th 19, 03:12 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 6:04:42 PM UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

And I don’t have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.

Give me an address near where you are and I will see if I can get it on my 3790T.

OT any other Plusnet broadband users having trouble today? newshound UK diy 9 February 9th 19 12:04 PM
Broadband Plusnet v Broadband mark UK diy 36 September 23rd 15 09:19 AM
Plusnet Capitol UK diy 6 July 26th 15 08:24 AM
Plusnet and Forte Agent combination. Losing headers Mike Halmarack UK diy 12 March 27th 06 11:13 AM
What is a second operation lathe? Matthew Metalworking 8 January 19th 04 03:45 PM