Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My second Plusnet bill

wrote in message
On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 2:11:35 PM UTC, Andrew wrote:
On 12/03/2019 04:44, Jac Brown wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 10/03/2019 23:10, Fredxx wrote:
However in a modern age it is normal to have a mobile phone,

Rubbish.

Fact.

I don't have one either.

There will always be a few luddites.

I don't need one, so why buy one ?.

I am FAR from a Luddite as far as technology is concerned,

Yes, but too stupid to even notice how useful smartphones
are so you dont have to drag around a massive great box
on wheels with all your toys in it instead of having all that
capability in something that fits in your pocket.

but I just find mobile phones a complete
waste of time and money.

You dont FIND that, you stupidly CLAIM that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 10:06:52 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

FLUSH the senile psychopath's latest troll****

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

but I just find mobile phones a complete
waste of time and money.

You dont FIND that, you stupidly CLAIM that.

I suppose you are one of those saddoes that traipse around supermarkets with a phone clamped to one ear braying at the top of your voice that there are no small tins of beans, only large ones?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote

but I just find mobile phones a
complete waste of time and money.

You dont FIND that, you stupidly CLAIM that.

I suppose you are one of those saddoes that traipse
around supermarkets with a phone clamped to one
ear braying at the top of your voice that there are
no small tins of beans, only large ones?

No one to say that to, stupid.

I do however check what specials are available
on the stuff I use regularly and have the items
I need listed on the phone by supermarket
and if I have forgotten which aisle they are
in can get the phone to tell me that and
can even get real radical and pay for what
I have bought with the phone too.

And I dont have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 05:58:33 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

People use hands free nowadays, so they just look like mad people talking
to themselves.

I use a neckband bluetooth headset and have
to tell the individual running the garage sale
that I am talking on the phone and not them.

In your case ...you don't just "look" like someone a mad person to himself,
psychopathic senile Rot!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 05:04:32 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I suppose you are one of those saddoes that traipse
around supermarkets with a phone clamped to one
ear braying at the top of your voice that there are
no small tins of beans, only large ones?

No one to say that to, stupid.

I do however check what specials are available
on the stuff I use regularly and have the items
I need listed on the phone by supermarket
and if I have forgotten which aisle they are
in can get the phone to tell me that and
can even get real radical and pay for what
I have bought with the phone too.

And I donąt have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.

You are obviously even "proud" of being a first grade asshole consumer,
senile asshole! LOL

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 6:04:42 PM UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

And I dont have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.

Give me an address near where you are and I will see if I can get it on my 3790T.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote
Rod Speed wrote

And I dont have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.

Give me an address near where you are
and I will see if I can get it on my 3790T.

Irrelevant to that ****ing great bin on wheels that you
have to drag around with the Acer laptop etc in it so
you can use that when the 3790T can't even look at
the reviews of places you are considering eating or
staying at or even check the street view which any
smartphone smaller than the 3790T can do trivially.

And all the stuff in your ****ing great bin on wheels is
replaced by a single smartphone that goes in a pocket.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 03:52:04 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Irrelevant to that ****ing great bin on wheels that you
have to drag around with the Acer laptop etc in it so
you can use that when the 3790T can't even look at
the reviews of places you are considering eating or
staying at or even check the street view which any
smartphone smaller than the 3790T can do trivially.

And all the stuff in your ****ing great bin on wheels is
replaced by a single smartphone that goes in a pocket.

Look what your idiotic smartphone has made of you, senile Rot: a driveling,
mindless consumer of the worst kind!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 4:52:13 PM UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote
Rod Speed wrote

And I dont have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.

Give me an address near where you are
and I will see if I can get it on my 3790T.

Irrelevant to that ****ing great bin on wheels

We can meet at the Hyde Park Cafe in Sydney to talk about it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D14m2WEWsAAt-GV.jpg:large
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 4:52:13 PM UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote
Rod Speed wrote

And I dont have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.

Give me an address near where you are
and I will see if I can get it on my 3790T.

Irrelevant to that ****ing great bin on wheels

We can meet at the Hyde Park Cafe in Sydney to talk about it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D14m2WEWsAAt-GV.jpg:large

No thanks, much more convenient to do it this way and much
easier to see that that area is radically disrupted by the new
light rail system being built there using a smartphone too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 09:32:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

We can meet at the Hyde Park Cafe in Sydney to talk about it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D14m2WEWsAAt-GV.jpg:large

No thanks, much more convenient to do it this way and much
easier to see that that area is radically disrupted by the new
light rail system being built there using a smartphone too.

They won't let you out of the old people's home, eh, you senile cretin? LOL

little ignorant ****."
MID:

OT any other Plusnet broadband users having trouble today? newshound UK diy 9 February 9th 19 01:04 PM
Broadband Plusnet v Broadband mark UK diy 36 September 23rd 15 10:19 AM
Plusnet Capitol UK diy 6 July 26th 15 09:24 AM
Plusnet and Forte Agent combination. Losing headers Mike Halmarack UK diy 12 March 27th 06 12:13 PM
What is a second operation lathe? Matthew Metalworking 8 January 19th 04 04:45 PM