DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   n60 NETWORK RADIO (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/632432-n60-network-radio.html)

Jim GM4DHJ ... March 9th 19 01:10 PM

n60 NETWORK RADIO

now sold £150.......and it was hard work selling it...never had that
trouble with ham radio gear...I'm now network radio FREE ........WOO
HOO...WON'T BE BUYING ANY MORE.....
--
I believe in a better world where Chickens can cross the road without
having their motives questioned

Brian Gaff March 10th 19 08:45 AM

n60 NETWORK RADIO

Does seem like a glorified cell phone at extra cost. I see you can get apps
for smart phones that act like wlkie Talkies.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...