Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 12:30:21 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

"michael adams" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"michael adams" wrote in message
o.uk...

"TimW" wrote in message
On 06/03/2019 18:40, michael adams wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
whisky-dave Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 12:47:37 UTC, JimK wrote:
TimW Wrote in message:
On 06/03/2019 12:12, Jim K.. wrote:
[...]

(This isn't eBay or Freecycle)

No, it's a newsgroup, so anyone can post anything.

TW

& you frequently do ;-)

well I noticed the other day someone on Facebook wanted to sell a
horse riding
saddle, but I couldn't decide whether this is/was a DIY relivent.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/25jr92i1vs...36.20.png?dl=0

Masochism? Probably not strictly DIY... ;-)

Corse it is when you whip yourself, stupid.

But if you whip yourself, then that also makes you sadist.

Presumably the degree of sadism which determines how hard
you whip yourself, must match the degree of masochism you
show in enjoying being whipped that hard.

So that they cancel each other out.

I don't think you are cut out for it, Michael.

Well I must admit I've never really understood how this is supposed to
work.

Basically if you're a sadist who enjoys inflicting pain on other people,
then knowing that they're actually enjoying it, would seem to take a lot
of the fun out of it.

Sure, but that isnt the situation when you whip yourself, stupid.

What about monks who used to whip themselves because they were unworthy ?

Different situation entirely to MASOCHISM, ****wit.

That was KNOWN to be purest masochism, senile idiot!

The more unworthy they felt the more they would punish themselves.

In that case the holy self would be whipping the sinful self. So that the
holy self would definitely enjoy whipping the sinful self as the sinful
self deserved it.

Still not MASOCHISM, ****wit.

It's the epitome of masochism, senile idiot! Just as your presence on these
groups is, when ALL, but ALL people, consider you a despicable senile pest
and abusing and ridiculing you!

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Does anyone have a Pillar Drill for sale?

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
whisky-dave Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 12:47:37 UTC, JimK wrote:
TimW Wrote in message:
On 06/03/2019 12:12, Jim K.. wrote:
[...]

[...]

unworthy ? The more unworthy they felt the more they would punish
themselves.

In that case the holy self would be whipping the sinful self. So that
the holy self would definitely enjoy whipping the sinful self as the
sinful self deserved it.

So the holy self was definitely a sadist. However the sinful
self can't have been a masochist as if they enjoyed it
then it wouldn't really be a punishment. Which means that the
holy self could have been doing it for all the wrong reasons.

So contrary to what I posted earlier, monks whipping themselves
really hard were either sadists or masochists; but not both.

michael adams

You're over thinking this.
The masochist says "whip me",
The sadist replys "no".
Simple.
--

%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 19:37:23 UTC, michael adams wrote:

Well I must admit I've never really understood how this is supposed to
work.

Basically if you're a sadist who enjoys inflicting pain on other people,
then knowing that they're actually enjoying it, would seem to take a lot
of the fun out of it.

I don't think it does, it doesn't work like that.

Or at least it would for me.

Which means you're not a true sadist.

It also reduces the risk of getting arrested on any number of charges
which you might have thought, would also be part of the fun.

I've know a few people in such a situation and it's not always as simple as that.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 22:22:17 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards being helped as it would be seen as self harm.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards
being helped as it would be seen as self harm.

But are free to ignore that direction. Since whipping
yourself isnt illegal, they cant even encourage you to
'help' by saying that if you do get 'help' you wont be
fined, like they do with those who drive illegally.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tabbypurr wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards being helped as it would be seen as self harm.

If people deliberately injure themselves they're liable to be detained against their will. That is imprisonment. As for being helped, I doubt there's much likelihood of that in a psych ward. They're just overpriced warehousing with forced pseudomedical treatment.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tabbypurr wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards being helped as it would
be seen as self harm.

If people deliberately injure themselves they're liable to be detained
against their will.

Not anymore.

That is imprisonment.

Not anymore.

As for being helped, I doubt there's much likelihood of that in a psych
ward.

The worst of them are usually helped with modern medication.

They're just overpriced warehousing
with forced pseudomedical treatment.

Nothing pseudo about modern psych drugs.

And yes, I do know quite a bit about it. Mate of mine
who I have known for decades now surprised me a
bit when he quite literally rang me from inside the
loony bin, to ask me which DVD player he should
get his wife to get, so he could watch his DVDs in
the loony bin. He needed a region free one. I told
him which one she should get, but it had a rather
complex way of making it region free, so I told him
to ring me again when he had it in his hands and
we made it region free over the phone.

He has since been back in the loony bin quite a
few times now and I usually get his wife or the
replacement for the first wife ringing me about
some detail of what they should do with him
in the bin again.

He's always surprisingly coherent while in the
bin, but with some completely nutty ideas as
well, particularly about the detail of how the
loony bin should be run. He usually produces
a great screed telling those running the loony
bin where they are going wrong on the detail
of what the inmates are allowed to do etc.

The meds do work, but usually take a few weeks.

He's a schizophrenic.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/2019 19:55, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

I have a bought new 500W Aldi device that was cheap, I think around
£50-00.

It stalls a bit too easily though, but I may have the speed set too
high.

If it is the same as mine, which I paid £25 for a few years, when the
store found couldn't they shift them to primarily food shoppers...

ALDI 500w Drill Press Workzone unboxing / assembly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6mv4yWklNA

.... then that stalling is probably the intermediate pulley wheel in the
transfer box has got stuck and just needs lube. If you have the motor
belt tight (I do), then there is friction at the intermediate so I oil
mine about twice a year. Great purchase, I've done a lot with mine.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 04:10:51 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards
being helped as it would be seen as self harm.

But are free to ignore that direction. Since whipping
yourself isnt illegal, they cant even encourage you to
'help' by saying that if you do get 'help' you wont be
fined, like they do with those who drive illegally.

They CAN and they WILL, if you they find that you are "beyond help", senile
Rot! They do it even when there's less abnormal behaviour, as you full well
know, senile cretin!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 05:37:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Nothing pseudo about modern psych drugs.

And yes, I do know quite a bit about it. Mate of mine

I KNOW that already, senile psychopath! LOL And, no, you got NO "mate", you
obnoxious cretin! Has to do with your abnormal behaviour!

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards
being helped as it would be seen as self harm.

But are free to ignore that direction.

As with anything.

Since whipping
yourself isnt illegal, they cant even encourage you to
'help' by saying that if you do get 'help' you wont be
fined, like they do with those who drive illegally.

That's because driving illegaly is illegal ****wit.
Some magitians bury themselves alive or put themsleves in
waterc and handcuff themselves.

Try it see if someone stops you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tabbypurr wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards being helped as it would be seen as self harm.

If people deliberately injure themselves they're liable to be detained against their will.

Or even with their will as you can discharge yuorself from a hospital but not a 'mental' instition.

That is imprisonment.

So is putting a bird in a cage

As for being helped, I doubt there's much likelihood of that in a psych ward.

That depends on the ward and many other things.

They're just overpriced warehousing with forced pseudomedical treatment.

Sounds like you have a grudge to bare, didn't it work for you ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tabbypurr wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards being helped as it would be seen as self harm.

If people deliberately injure themselves they're liable to be detained against their will.

Or even with their will as you can discharge yuorself from a hospital but not a 'mental' instition.

There is no such thing as being detained yet free to leave.

That is imprisonment.

So is putting a bird in a cage

As for being helped, I doubt there's much likelihood of that in a psych ward.

That depends on the ward and many other things.

They're just overpriced warehousing with forced pseudomedical treatment.

Sounds like you have a grudge to bare, didn't it work for you ?

never been in one. Seen enough folk try that though, hence my comment.

Welcome back to the idiot filter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tabbypurr wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards being helped as it would be seen as self harm.

If people deliberately injure themselves they're liable to be detained against their will.

Or even with their will as you can discharge yuorself from a hospital but not a 'mental' instition.

There is no such thing as being detained yet free to leave.

Yes there is as you can discharge yourself from hospital once concious.
You cna be detained for medical reports and or tests.

That is imprisonment.

So is putting a bird in a cage

As for being helped, I doubt there's much likelihood of that in a psych ward.

That depends on the ward and many other things.

They're just overpriced warehousing with forced pseudomedical treatment.

Sounds like you have a grudge to bare, didn't it work for you ?

never been in one. Seen enough folk try that though, hence my comment.

Welcome back to the idiot filter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards
being helped as it would be seen as self harm.

But are free to ignore that direction.

As with anything.

Not with the direction to go to jail.

Since whipping
yourself isnt illegal, they cant even encourage you to
'help' by saying that if you do get 'help' you wont be
fined, like they do with those who drive illegally.

reams of your even sillier irrelevant **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tabbypurr wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards being helped as it would
be seen as self harm.

If people deliberately injure themselves they're liable to be detained
against their will.

Or even with their will as you can discharge yuorself from a hospital but
not a 'mental' instition.

You can actually if you attend voluntarily because
you are aware that you are getting a recurrence of
your mental problem and want some help with that.

That is imprisonment.

As for being helped, I doubt there's much likelihood of that in a psych
ward.

That depends on the ward and many other things.

It actually depends on the mental problem you have.
Some mental problems arent hard to help with meds now.

They're just overpriced warehousing with forced pseudomedical treatment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tabbypurr wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards being helped as it
would be seen as self harm.

If people deliberately injure themselves they're liable to be
detained against their will.

Or even with their will as you can discharge yuorself from a hospital
but not a 'mental' instition.

There is no such thing as being detained yet free to leave.

Yes there is as you can discharge yourself from hospital once concious.

You cna be detained for medical reports and or tests.

No you can't.

That is imprisonment.

So is putting a bird in a cage

As for being helped, I doubt there's much likelihood of that in a
psych ward.

That depends on the ward and many other things.

They're just overpriced warehousing with forced pseudomedical
treatment.

Sounds like you have a grudge to bare, didn't it work for you ?

never been in one. Seen enough folk try that though, hence my comment.

Welcome back to the idiot filter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 05:54:47 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

reams of your even sillier irrelevant **** flushed where it belongs

You'd better flush yourself down there, you useless senile pest!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 06:09:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

No you can't.

Do you get some sort of sexual climax, every time you auto-contradict, you
****ed up auto-contradicting senile pest?

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 05:57:51 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

You can actually if you attend voluntarily because
you are aware that you are getting a recurrence of
your mental problem and want some help with that.

Did you see that happen with some of your inmates, psychopath?

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"