Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
% % is offline

Default MY ROOF IS LEAKING

..

can i patch it with brisket

Leaking Flat roof where joins roof tiles Steve Jones[_2_] UK diy 3 December 20th 13 09:54 AM
how to build a wooden frame for a felted apex roof to put over my leaking concrete flat-roof usenet2012 UK diy 10 February 28th 13 06:54 AM
CH drain tap leaking, radiator valve leaking, valve not working (?) Clive UK diy 2 October 15th 08 05:13 AM
I'm puzzled about my leaking roof. It's not leaking like a leak should leak. Daniel Cullpeppper Home Repair 10 April 30th 06 04:16 AM
Garden Shed Roof Leaking News UK diy 3 November 6th 03 09:05 PM