DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Frustrated DIY person (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/631132-frustrated-diy-person.html)

F[_2_] February 21st 19 07:30 PM

Frustrated DIY person

On 15/02/2019 13:32, DerbyBorn wrote:
Do you ever go to a public place and wish you could fix something before it
gets worse? Just been to a hospital.

"Doors Closing" voice in lifts unclear - surely not a tape recording!

I'd like to fix the voice in the lifts at our local hospital. Essex
voice in a lift in Yorkshire for goodness sake.

whisky-dave[_2_] February 22nd 19 01:43 PM

Frustrated DIY person

On Thursday, 21 February 2019 19:30:12 UTC, F wrote:
On 15/02/2019 13:32, DerbyBorn wrote:
Do you ever go to a public place and wish you could fix something before it
gets worse? Just been to a hospital.

"Doors Closing" voice in lifts unclear - surely not a tape recording!

I'd like to fix the voice in the lifts at our local hospital. Essex
voice in a lift in Yorkshire for goodness sake.

Is this a 'decent' enough yorkshire accent ?

https://laughingsquid.com/crow-asks-...Vj7eOWKwfq3ucQ