DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   McCulloach Chainsaw (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/630939-mcculloach-chainsaw.html)

rick February 10th 19 01:48 PM

McCulloach Chainsaw

I have a I have a McCulloch 360T 2 stroke (also sold as Husqvarna )

Been doing some servicing .... went to remove main fuel line and when I
pulled the line off the fuel filter - found it had a metal mesh liner ..
which then stretched .... so need to replace the line.

The pn 580727101 shows as clear PVC pipes.
https://www.amazon.com/Husqvarna-Fue.../dp/B00TD4BY5Y

Do I need to fit reinforced, and if so where can I find one.

[email protected] February 10th 19 06:22 PM

McCulloach Chainsaw

On Sunday, 10 February 2019 13:48:21 UTC, rick wrote:
I have a I have a McCulloch 360T 2 stroke (also sold as Husqvarna )

Been doing some servicing .... went to remove main fuel line and when I
pulled the line off the fuel filter - found it had a metal mesh liner ..
which then stretched .... so need to replace the line.

The pn 580727101 shows as clear PVC pipes.
https://www.amazon.com/Husqvarna-Fue.../dp/B00TD4BY5Y

Do I need to fit reinforced, and if so where can I find one.

it's normally just plastic hose, but I don't know your chainsaw. Reinforced does last longer, but is not normally needed.

NT

Jim K.. February 10th 19 07:01 PM

McCulloach Chainsaw

Wrote in message:
On Sunday, 10 February 2019 13:48:21 UTC, rick wrote:
I have a I have a McCulloch 360T 2 stroke (also sold as Husqvarna )

Been doing some servicing .... went to remove main fuel line and when I
pulled the line off the fuel filter - found it had a metal mesh liner ..
which then stretched .... so need to replace the line.

The pn 580727101 shows as clear PVC pipes.
https://www.amazon.com/Husqvarna-Fue.../dp/B00TD4BY5Y

Do I need to fit reinforced, and if so where can I find one.

it's normally just plastic hose, but I don't know your chainsaw. Reinforced does last longer, but is not normally needed.

NT

So still a 50:50 then ?!
--
Jim K