Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Breeze blocks / concrete blocks

As you will realise, I've gone nuts. I was thinking of building an inspection chamber and didn't know which to use. Then I found plastic inspection chambers. Sorry!

Keith
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/01/2019 15:25, Keefiedee wrote:
As you will realise, I've gone nuts. I was thinking of building an inspection chamber and didn't know which to use. Then I found plastic inspection chambers. Sorry!

Keith

Generally the best way to do it, but if the existing drains have
inconvenient lines or levels a traditional brick one might be better.

Breeze blocks / concrete blocks Keefiedee[_2_] UK diy 4 January 20th 19 08:21 PM
tiling onto breeze blocks 51 UK diy 1 February 22nd 07 09:57 PM
Breeze blocks and No Nails Lawrence Zarb UK diy 4 February 20th 07 07:58 PM
Breeze blocks Jon W UK diy 8 January 5th 05 10:46 AM
Breeze blocks Cicero UK diy 6 March 18th 04 11:15 PM