DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Good comprehensive supplier of spares, cheap? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/6294-good-comprehensive-supplier-spares-cheap.html)

Z February 20th 04 05:04 PM

Good comprehensive supplier of spares, cheap?

I am looking for spares for the following appliances

Prestige pressure cooker 6189 seals, weight and nut and bolt for bottom
handle.
Candy fridge freezer door seal.
Haden stainless steel cordless kettle; base of kettle part which I laid
down on a cooker ring.
Triicty Bendix cooker: grill handle
Kerstar vacuum cleaner: various.
George wet and dry vacuum. Bit that holds motor to casing.

Anyone know a good spares supplier who might have all the part.

Remove all Zeds in e-mail address to reply.