Old January 12th 19, 04:29 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Landline phone with Bluetooth

Is what I am looking for. Google search seems useless, the only
reasonable result is discontinued, with the odd refurbished one for
sale. any suggestions welcomed. TIA

Old January 12th 19, 04:38 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

https://www.onedirect.co.uk/atl/atl-...ogue-telephone
Old January 12th 19, 04:39 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/01/2019 15:29, Broadback wrote:
Is what I am looking for. Google search seems useless, the only
reasonable result is discontinued, with the odd refurbished one for
sale. any suggestions welcomed. TIA

Does it absolutely have to be bluetooth?

https://www.livingmadeeasy.org.uk/co...oupler-1334-p/

Your hearing aid should have a T/telephone switch.

--
Adrian C
Old January 12th 19, 04:49 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback wrote:
Is what I am looking for. Google search seems useless, the only
reasonable result is discontinued, with the odd refurbished one for
sale. any suggestions welcomed. TIA

Look at DECT phones, for example:
https://www.gigasetpro.com/en/cordle...uct/s650h-pro/
Old January 12th 19, 04:50 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback wrote:

Is what I am looking for. Google search seems useless, the only
reasonable result is discontinued, with the odd refurbished one for
sale. any suggestions welcomed. TIA

I'll see if I can dig out an old BT headset and pair it to my Gigaset
DX800A, I have previously paired a smartphone to it and the audio
quality was awful* so I've never bothered any further with bluetooth on it.

* as in, people refusing to continue the conversation awful.

Old January 12th 19, 04:58 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/01/2019 15:29, Broadback wrote:
Is what I am looking for. Google search seems useless, the only
reasonable result is discontinued, with the odd refurbished one for
sale. any suggestions welcomed. TIA

Do you mean a plug in handset? Loads of DECT phones have bluetooth.
Old January 12th 19, 05:19 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 1/12/2019 10:29 AM, Broadback wrote:
Is what I am looking for. Google search seems useless, the only
reasonable result is discontinued, with the odd refurbished one for
sale. any suggestions welcomed. TIA

Panasonic KX-TGH263
Old January 13th 19, 09:51 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

I think he wants to wander around with it. I used to see quite a few headset
phones that were wireless of some kind but you do not seem to see them these
days for some reason.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Old January 13th 19, 10:55 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/01/2019 16:19, S Viemeister wrote:
On 1/12/2019 10:29 AM, Broadback wrote:
Is what I am looking for. Google search seems useless, the only
reasonable result is discontinued, with the odd refurbished one for
sale. any suggestions welcomed. TIA

Panasonic KX-TGH263

I am looking for a line phone that I can Bluetooth connect to my hearing
aid. Sadly some of those recommended are not line phones. This one "ATL
Berkshire 600AG Bluetooth Analogue Telephone seems the best bet to date.
Many thanks one and all for your help.
Old January 13th 19, 01:03 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/01/2019 09:55, Broadback wrote:
On 12/01/2019 16:19, S Viemeister wrote:
On 1/12/2019 10:29 AM, Broadback wrote:
Is what I am looking for. Google search seems useless, the only
reasonable result is discontinued, with the odd refurbished one for
sale. any suggestions welcomed. TIA

Panasonic KX-TGH263

I am looking for a line phone that I can Bluetooth connect to my hearing
aid. Sadly some of those recommended are not line phones. This one "ATL
Berkshire 600AG Bluetooth Analogue Telephone seems the best bet to date.
Many thanks one and all for your help.

That Panasonic model is a landline phone.