Old January 23rd 19, 03:47 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.electronics,alt.sci.physics

Default Slow microwave ovens

On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 05:34:39 -0000, Daniel60 wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote on 3/01/2019 3:51 AM:
On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 16:43:20 -0000, trader_4
wrote:

Snip

IDK what kind of crap you have over there, but here, in the USA,
frozen pizza is not cooked. The crust is dough that needs to be
baked, the cheese needs to be melted, etc. I suspect, as usual
from past experience, you're full of **** and pizza in the UK is
similar. And the vast majority of pizza COOKING instructions say
to put it in a regular oven, not a microwave. For obvious
reasons.

No, it's pre-cooked, why would I buy a pre-made pizza and still have
to do the work myself? If I wanted a home made pizza, I'd start from
scratch.
https://groceries.asda.com/product/t...a/910000479897

Gee, you've got to read the small print, don't you??

That ad for a pizza quotes "Each (ovenbaked) 1/2 pizza contains" and
cites assorted Energy/Fats/Saturates/Sugars/Salt ratings.

Note "1/2 pizza", relying on us sharing it with our nearest and dearest!!

Here in Australia, you can pick up these pre-cooked pizza from your
local Supermarkets, but they can taste a bit bland/cardboardy. Or you
can pick-up/Home delivered from your favourite local Pizzeria. Or you
buy the makings and prepare your own ... even buying your very own Pizza
Oven ... if you're that determined!!

I just ain't that fussy. I eat for energy.

What mostly makes a small engine "wheeze" fast & slow, fast & slow, fast & slow? ultred ragnusen Home Repair 32 February 26th 18 07:29 PM
Slow, slow, slow charlieb Woodturning 5 October 14th 09 04:43 PM
Any microwave ovens available with pop sensors? Doug Warner Home Repair 32 January 4th 06 05:56 PM
Microwave ovens thermal fuse/link/tco Sidney Electronics Repair 2 September 29th 04 05:50 AM