Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default topical diy

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46604625
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/12/2018 18:06, Rod Speed wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46604625

Why do Merkins allow their deliveries to be left on the doorstep? At
least here they are chucked over a fence or bunged in a rubbish bin.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Demian wrote
Rod Speed wrote

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46604625

Why do Merkins allow their deliveries to be left on the doorstep?

Because they are stupid.

At least here they are chucked over a fence or bunged in a rubbish bin.

Wouldnt want mine bunged in my rubbish bin.
Ours leave a card and you take that to the depot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 07:52:33 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Because they are stupid.

Oh, the IRONY! BG

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/12/2018 20:52, Rod Speed wrote:
Max Demian wrote
Rod Speed wrote

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46604625

Why do Merkins allow their deliveries to be left on the doorstep?

Because they are stupid.

At least here they are chucked over a fence or bunged in a rubbish bin.

Wouldnt want mine bunged in my rubbish bin.
Ours leave a card and you take that to the depot.

That's all right with Royal Mail, but a "courier" might have a depot 100
miles away.

--
Max Demian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 18/12/2018 20:52, Rod Speed wrote:
Max Demian wrote
Rod Speed wrote

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46604625

Why do Merkins allow their deliveries to be left on the doorstep?

Because they are stupid.

At least here they are chucked over a fence or bunged in a rubbish bin.

Wouldnt want mine bunged in my rubbish bin.
Ours leave a card and you take that to the depot.

That's all right with Royal Mail, but a "courier" might have a depot 100
miles away.

Ours arent, they are the same distance as Australia Post away.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
% % is offline

On 2018-12-18 5:34 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 18/12/2018 20:52, Rod Speed wrote:
Max Demian wrote
Rod Speed wrote

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46604625

Why do Merkins allow their deliveries to be left on the doorstep?

Because they are stupid.

At least here they are chucked over a fence or bunged in a rubbish bin.

Wouldnt want mine bunged in my rubbish bin.
Ours leave a card and you take that to the depot.

That's all right with Royal Mail, but a "courier" might have a depot
100 miles away.

Ours arent, they are the same distance as Australia Post away.

i have to go get my mail at the post office
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile BRIT Alert!

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 18:29:01 +0000, Max Demian, an especially stupid,
notorious, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered

Why do Merkins allow their deliveries to be left on the doorstep? At
least here they are chucked over a fence or bunged in a rubbish bin.

You sure got a knack for sucking off the most obnoxious trolls in any ng,
senile dumbass! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 11:34:11 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

That's all right with Royal Mail, but a "courier" might have a depot 100
miles away.

Ours arenąt, they are the same distance as Australia Post away.

You're Australian? Then troll in an Australian ng, senile Ozzie troll!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2018-12-18 5:34 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 18/12/2018 20:52, Rod Speed wrote:
Max Demian wrote
Rod Speed wrote

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46604625

Why do Merkins allow their deliveries to be left on the doorstep?

Because they are stupid.

At least here they are chucked over a fence or bunged in a rubbish bin.

Wouldnt want mine bunged in my rubbish bin.
Ours leave a card and you take that to the depot.

That's all right with Royal Mail, but a "courier" might have a depot
100 miles away.

Ours arent, they are the same distance as Australia Post away.

i have to go get my mail at the post office

I lived on a remote farm.
In winter (snow), you could ring up the sorting office and they'd open your mail and read it out toy you.

Wales.............

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2018-12-18 5:34 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 18/12/2018 20:52, Rod Speed wrote:
Max Demian wrote
Rod Speed wrote

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46604625

Why do Merkins allow their deliveries to be left on the doorstep?

Because they are stupid.

At least here they are chucked over a fence or bunged in a rubbish
bin.

Wouldnt want mine bunged in my rubbish bin.
Ours leave a card and you take that to the depot.

That's all right with Royal Mail, but a "courier" might have a depot
100 miles away.

Ours arent, they are the same distance as Australia Post away.

i have to go get my mail at the post office

I lived on a remote farm.
In winter (snow), you could ring up the sorting office
and they'd open your mail and read it out toy you.

Bit hard to read out a parcel over the phone.

Wales.............

So you are just another unwanted immigrant there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2018-12-18 5:34 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
[...]

I hate to defend Harry (well it is christmas so)

I've reason to believe that even wales is considered part of the UK.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2018-12-18 5:34 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
[...]

And the Welsh detest their immigrants from the UK even more
passionately than the likes of harry detest the immigrants from
the EU, even tho his own ancestors did in fact show up from
europe and ****ed over the locals very comprehensively.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2018-12-18 5:34 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
[...]

I doubt that is possible but harrt usually ID's such people via skin colour..

even tho his own ancestors did in fact show up from
europe and ****ed over the locals very comprehensively.

I don't know who's Harrys ancestors are I've not seen his DNA profile have you ?

I mean it coul,d be that harry is africain as thatls where man originated or of course if he rejects that idea perhaps he is not even from this planets which is almost as likely.

On 2018-12-18 5:34 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
[...]

Not possible with the EUians he detests.

even tho his own ancestors did in fact show up from
europe and ****ed over the locals very comprehensively.

I don't know who's Harrys ancestors are

Or anything else at all either.

I've not seen his DNA profile have you ?

Dont need to.

I mean it coul,d be that harry is africain

We've got him on video.